Diane Abbott Has Labour Whip Suspended

4 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I thought she was saying that racism can only happen to different races. Prejudice against a religious group would be called something else.

She should've lost her job when she immediately accused white people of shooting a black activist

She's a racist 

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

A full grasp of the English language still eludes you.

Do you say that  every time any poster on here makes a spelling error,  people on here do make spelling errors it's worse to point it out imo.

Edited by cressida
see, I missed out that.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A couple of classics from Thick Diane Abbott 

In 2010, she said, “West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children”. She was challenged on that by the former editor of the Sunday Times, Andrew Neil who said: “So black mums love their kids more than white mums, do they?

And this one. 

BLACK-British MP Diane Abbott has stirred up a hornets nest by declaring on social media platform Twitter that “White people love playing divide and rule”.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

BLACK-British MP Diane Abbott has stirred up a hornets nest by declaring on social media platform Twitter that “White people love playing divide and rule”.

I remember that quote

15 minutes ago, cressida said:

Do you say that  every time any poster on here makes a spelling error,  people on here do make spelling errors it's worse to point it out imo.

Nothing to do with spelling errors, but a lack of understanding of what 'fascist' and 'Nazi' mean.