Diane Abbott Has Labour Whip Suspended

2 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

She compared the mass extermination of over 6 million Jews to people being ridiculed for their hair colour...

If not a 'Nazi', she's just thick as pig-muck and/or quite cleqrly mentally unstable.

I'd say it's more of a sackable offence than what Raab has been through

Bang on , but she will not be sacked ,  A tory in sheeps clothing is our Diane

33 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

She is suspended and has had the whip taken away so, she is not regarded as a Labour MP until a final decision is taken.

She is and always has been a loose cannon and known for causing problems for the party.

However, I will defend her from your remark,  inasmuch as to say.  She is most definitely,  not a Tory.  She is very left wing even for labour and despised Blair and Starmer as being Tories.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

Diane Abbot, MP for Hackey & Stoke Newington, a constituency with a very large Jewish population. 

Not a bright move to denigrate them by appearing to have a hierarchy of racism with Jews close to the bottom. 

I bet that’s got someone exited.

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Diane Abbot, MP for Hackey & Stoke Newington, a constituency with a very large Jewish population. 

Not a bright move to denigrate them by appearing to have a hierarchy of racism with Jews close to the bottom. 

She never was noted for being bright.

Amazing how she kept her seat all those years

12 hours ago, El Cid said:

If we assume that is correct. Why does anyone hate Jews?

It beats me why anyone would hate a group of people. Maybe Germans if you blame the German people for the war, or maybe Russians if you blame the people instead of Putin.

Why hate anyone?

I don't know why Diane Abbot hates the Jews. Or her ex boyfriend Corbyn

I love the Jews....they make great movies

11 hours ago, cuttsie said:

They all support themselves, they’ve got their club with a meeting place where they can chew the fat with their mates of all parties, along with bars and restaurants, what else do they need?

3 minutes ago, crookesey said:

They all support themselves, they’ve got their club with a meeting place where they can chew the fat with their mates of all parties, along with bars and restaurants, what else do they need?

The house of lords

It's every MPs retirement plan