Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

The 14 players according to the Star that could be leaving us shortly.

https://tinyurl.com/ypw9xxh3

I'm not fussed with most of them if not all, have a good clear out for me. The decent ones we have spend way too much time in the sick bay, i'm talking about Byers and Windass. Add to that the ones over 30 and then there's the not so good ones and the loans, there's not much left.

Well we might have signed a few players this season,but most have been injury proun players and this as cost us promotion,seen that Darren Moore would like another season in charge,but why in January didn"t he pressure Mr Chansiri to get some players in,but in depth this squad is so weak,Bakinson,Brown, Andrian and Bashiru have not Impressed when given a chance,if Moore keeps is job and we start losing early next season,more tension at the club

its a problem until after monday ,lyle taylor would be great to re-place windass ,i would like to know  what is wrong with the top class wilks ,hes a 20-30 goal a season proved striker and just doesnt fit in and cost us money,i would also like to know who are these people who look for players as some teams get top class players young uns for nowt apart from a sell on clause,dont we have a good set of scouts? why are not many of our own coming through? and when we do and they are ready other teams take them for nowt, these problems need sorting .but for now monday is the main day.

4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its a problem until after monday ,lyle taylor would be great to re-place windass ,i would like to know  what is wrong with the top class wilks ,hes a 20-30 goal a season proved striker and just doesnt fit in and cost us money,i would also like to know who are these people who look for players as some teams get top class players young uns for nowt apart from a sell on clause,dont we have a good set of scouts? why are not many of our own coming through? and when we do and they are ready other teams take them for nowt, these problems need sorting .but for now monday is the main day.

Wilks is injured & whenever he’s had an opportunity he’s done nothing to justify a place in the team …& Amadeu Paixao is your man who looks after recruitment at Hillsborough…he’s Chansiri’s personal advisor …but that’s a conversation for another day ….as you say ,it’s all about getting 1 more win on Monday afternoon …

i agree monday is a day when we can change everything,but it will cost us,but theres also more income,those that moan about cost ,must realise if you think small thats where you stay,okay some will say well this or that team went up costing nowt well then they dont mention they end up coming down like utd,i still believe that wolves way was great ,sign top players on loan ,but if you dont go up you send them back,it worked well for wolves. but lets sort monday out first.