Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

17 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Spoil my fun ha ha ! 
think you need more research 

1 James contract with Blackpool ended 2024 and several other clubs were interested apparently 

2. Do you mean the loan was with an option to buy or an obligation to buy …. Two different things . Neither seem to have been reported at the time . Do you have a link please or are you just making it up?

regardless chancer appears to have signed a player despite no manager . If they do get one be interesting to see how many games James gets as my sensible Wednesday pals reckon he’s not up to the championship 

How man at the Lane are up to the step up 

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yes indeed we have many men at the lane and they can also do step ups!

maybe you are correct but that can be a separate issue if it bothers you…. This is “issue” is about swfc signing players without having a manager who may or may not like it/ them….you will recall the wise words of mr chancer recently when he apparently said words to the effect the manager would be in on any deals etc? Is there a manager or is there not… there’s a you tube video doing the rounds produced by a well known Wednesday ite who has a sense of humour and hits the nail on the head

if I wasn’t such a Luddite I’d upload onto here but maybe someone else could 

48 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Under no illusions about us but that's not addressing this thread, don't you have anything to say about it other than trying to compare it with someone else as though that makes it all acceptable?.

Edited by Alextopman

48 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Under no illusions about us but that's not addressing this thread, don't you have anything to say about it other than trying to compare it with someone else as though that makes it all acceptable?.

That’s the Unitedites way though…especially if you mention Uniteds finances….it’s instantly compared to how bad Wednesdays financial situation has been over the years 😂😂

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

That’s the Unitedites way though…especially if you mention Uniteds finances….it’s instantly compared to how bad Wednesdays financial situation has been over the years 😂😂

That's fair enough but United are not without a Manager, back room staff, recruitment people etc.

What Cuttsie is saying is like a Kid using the excuse "Well they did it" when caught out.

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

Yes indeed we have many men at the lane and they can also do step ups!

maybe you are correct but that can be a separate issue if it bothers you…. This is “issue” is about swfc signing players without having a manager who may or may not like it/ them….you will recall the wise words of mr chancer recently when he apparently said words to the effect the manager would be in on any deals etc? Is there a manager or is there not… there’s a you tube video doing the rounds produced by a well known Wednesday ite who has a sense of humour and hits the nail on the head

if I wasn’t such a Luddite I’d upload onto here but maybe someone else could 

bothers me!!!!!!!(tha started it , it gets dafter on here

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

That's fair enough but United are not without a Manager, back room staff, recruitment people etc.

What Cuttsie is saying is like a Kid using the excuse "Well they did it" when caught out.

eh!!!!!!!(

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Hmmm... :huh:

That could JUST be the answer, Mr Alex! :thumbsup:

According to my contact, Mr Google...
... a list of people that Mr Tuna could now be considering for interview includes David Copperfield, Lance Burton, James Randi, Penn and Teller, David Blaine, Criss Angel, Hans Klok, Derren Brown and Dynamo.

It's understood that in an attempt to placate the angry customers, a Mr Bannan will retain his position as club captain and chief illusionist! :hihi:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Started what?.

What do you think about signing players without a new manager in place?.

Who will be picking the team?.

Exactly! That’s the very point which needs an answer.? It would certainly bother me if the manager of my team was totally excluded from making signings…….soooo

is there a manager or is there not? Think it’s over a week now mr chancer said one would arrive….maybe they got cold feet after his “Janet and John” rant ?