Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

1 hour ago, Will Thomson said:

He may do, but isn't there still a lien on the ground?

This season will show DC up for what he is. He's either over pricing and slowly strangling the club or he's really going to push for promotion. The player signings will tell us everything we need to know. 

God help him and us if he starts signing league one players whilst charging Premier League/Champions League prices.

All around social media things are turning toxic with talk of revolution ( although I doubt there'll be any shoes off in the car park type of stuff). He needs some big signings and soon to quell it. McClure of Reverend and the Makers was on Radio Sheffield ripping the back out of him.

The fans are revolting, although not as revolting as some others I could mention.

Do you go to games Pal?.

2 hours ago, Will Thomson said:

The fans are revolting, although not as revolting as some others I could mention.

You just can’t help yourself can you Kelvin.

Its time you left the playground and grew up.

Edited by PapaLazarou

29 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

You just can’t help yourself can you Kelvin.

Its time you left the playground and grew up.

I was giving the idiot the benefit of doubt hoping he had something to offer this time, he's clearly not a full un but we are only guests here and if admin are happy for him to be here that's their choice.

He's taking the **** out of them.

Edited by Alextopman

32 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I was giving the idiot the benefit of doubt hoping he had something to offer this time, he's clearly not a full un but we are only guests here and if admin are happy for him to be here that's their choice.

He's taking the **** out of them.

It will end like it always does.

Give a man enough rope…..

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

troys a good signing,think theres still a few goals left in him even at 35,billy sharpe scored a lot at that age did he not? but has he got the speed for the new regime as our new man likes a fast moving football,the trouble is we have a ageing side,glad to see barry bannan made captain .

33 minutes ago, bassett one said:

troys a good signing,think theres still a few goals left in him even at 35,billy sharpe scored a lot at that age did he not? but has he got the speed for the new regime as our new man likes a fast moving football,the trouble is we have a ageing side,glad to see barry bannan made captain .

Hmmm... :huh:

As a unitedite, I can honestly say...

... that I'm delighted at the news! :thumbsup:

On 11/07/2023 at 17:00, bassett one said:

You were very vocal on here complaining about the average age of Wednesday’s squad last season …even having a go at the previous manager for assembling it ….& yet you think Troy Deeney at 35 years old would be a good signing….

Explain to me how you come to that conclusion..? 

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1