Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

bit of a risk as not played at championship level,but its risky ,but on saying that many players have been in non-league and come up the divisions and succeeded,but many fail as well ,seems we have got the keeper bailey peacock farrell  that would be good as we need another keeper

22 hours ago, Will Thomson said:

I don’t believe he ever played a senior game for Rangers.

Sounds better than “current Solihull Moors striker” I suppose.

The lad appears to  have a decent enough goals to games ratio in the National League though.

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, Will Thomson said:

We've signed a young Brazilian (18 year old) for the academy I'd think. Formerly with Brentford and QPR.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/siqueira-signs-professional-owls-deal/

Have to love the very loose link to Brazil. He's been in the UK since he was twelve and is a Uk national..... but hey, let's try and pimp it up a bit 🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Have to love the very loose link to Brazil. He's been in the UK since he was twelve and is a Uk national..... but hey, let's try and pimp it up a bit 🤣🤣

Yea I thought the same. He's probably had any Brazilian skills trained out of him by now😂

Apparently close to signing that young left back from non league we've been looking at for a while, Reed maybe his name but could be wrong.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

8 hours ago, Will Thomson said:

He was born there Munks, no loose link at all. Just for the record, being born in Brazil doesn't mean you'll automatically become a good footballer but maybe you like to stereotype people.

Still tapping away in the back of that camper van on the way back from Burnley munks.

Not being funny but my reply was based at The Star for breaking the story in such a manner.

As for you sad act... not a single person on this forum likes you or wants you here, nobody in red or blue.  Youre a pathetic individual.