Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

7 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We can't rely on him being ready unless he shines pre season though. 

Difficult period for the youth isn't it, stepping up to play with the first team I mean. Hope the lad gets there. I did have high hopes for Alex Hunt previously but he just seemed to lack that little bit to get him over the line.

the problem is as i said before who can you sign ,some wont sign as we cannot say which division we are in,most wont wait as other offers guaranteed ,a lot of change either way will be needed and we will be weeks behind other clubs.

13 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the problem is as i said before who can you sign ,some wont sign as we cannot say which division we are in,most wont wait as other offers guaranteed ,a lot of change either way will be needed and we will be weeks behind other clubs.

Firstly Mr Bassett, the plans are in place already for both Championship and League One whichever league we're in. Secondly, players contracts run until June 30th, a full month after we'll know what league we'll be playing in, we all know they all hang on to the last minute waiting for the best offer to come in.

I'm really not sure it's the problem you're making it out to be, I hope it isn't anyway.

There is nothing stopping Wednesday approaching any player now that's going to be out of contract. If they don't want to play in league 1 they'll surely wait if we're a club they want to play for. I don't think a couple of weeks is going to lose us that many players. The majority of players are going to want to wait, unless it's a club they are really wanting to move to that comes in for them.

I don't see it as a big issue having to play in playoff's.