Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

well many good players are a bit excentric ,but this lads had many issues,but he thinks he will be okay lets see the talents there its the other side of him ,but another full back ,i know the manager likes to play out from the back and use fast wingers so lets see,

He’s not a full back ….he’s a centre half ….

WELL GOT A TOP WINGER SIGNED  ANTHONY MUSAMBA as nervy- owl stated unknown fee,so you can see how our new manger works ,he likes a fast game useing fast wingers as he did at watford ,so who does he want up front? he wants bannan to rule the middle and byers ,so to me it sounds good,so lets see in 10 games and does he bring in a forward or 2 ,game on

Been away for my ashes summer, kept in touch with the footy to a degree, accounts were interesting, 7M loss,2.5M of which was chansiri paying himself rent,so total losses down to 4.5M.

See weve, yet again signed a few duds, Ive seen the preston lad, hes bang average and thats being kind, hes just a younger Iorfa at least hes a CB,and the spanish RB Pol Valentin or whatever is VERY injury prone, suprised we took Reece James on, another injury prone player that even Blackpool considered not upto championship standard.

Until DC ditches Paxo, puts in place a plan of how hed like to play, brings in proper recruitment staff and modernises the way we go about the business of football, ie sellling players on @ a profit we will bob between tiers 2 and 3 if were lucky, and keep accruing losses on our balance sheet.

The price increases at the turnstilles are nothing short of embarassing, champagne prices, lemonade football.

And the choice of manager is a total joke, he wants to play front foot football with a back foot team of old men who have played defensive backfoot football for a FULL season and we retained half the squad when we could have let them leave and brought in quicker more athletic footballers.

Wednesday fans really need to get this guy gone and be verciferous about it so he knows hes not wanted here, 200M quid to take the club backwards and he still wont change his methods, the blokes a loser he wont ever change.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Been away for my ashes summer, kept in touch with the footy to a degree, accounts were interesting, 7M loss,2.5M of which was chansiri paying himself rent,so total losses down to 4.5M.

See weve, yet again signed a few duds, Ive seen the preston lad, hes bang average and thats being kind, hes just a younger Iorfa at least hes a CB,and the spanish RB Pol Valentin or whatever is VERY injury prone, suprised we took Reece James on, another injury prone player that even Blackpool considered not upto championship standard.

Until DC ditches Paxo, puts in place a plan of how hed like to play, brings in proper recruitment staff and modernises the way we go about the business of football, ie sellling players on @ a profit we will bob between tiers 2 and 3 if were lucky, and keep accruing losses on our balance sheet.

The price increases at the turnstilles are nothing short of embarassing, champagne prices, lemonade football.

And the choice of manager is a total joke, he wants to play front foot football with a back foot team of old men who have played defensive backfoot football for a FULL season and we retained half the squad when we could have let them leave and brought in quicker more athletic footballers.

Wednesday fans really need to get this guy gone and be verciferous about it so he knows hes not wanted here, 200M quid to take the club backwards and he still wont change his methods, the blokes a loser he wont ever change.

There's "one" poster on here who'll be along soon to disagree with most of your comments..😉

57 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

There's "one" poster on here who'll be along soon to disagree with most of your comments..😉

Hes welcome to try and convince me Im wrong.

Ive got a big mate whose close to the chairman of another club, and when I occasionally go to their ground they both know full well Im an Owl.

I cant repeat some of the stuff Ive heard, but lets just say hes staggered by the way DC runs the club

Edited by staninoodle