Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

44 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Listened to bits on the car radio and it sounds like Wednesday were value for the point.

its not easy as your team know,when you play teams that have millions more than your team,but i think he will improve the team and move forward ,but when hes 4 weeks training ect late it aint easy.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

its not easy as your team know,when you play teams that have millions more than your team,but i think he will improve the team and move forward ,but when hes 4 weeks training ect late it aint easy.

Leeds lost 9 players from their squad they had last season due to contractual issues and relegation clauses.

Edited by Alextopman

On 02/09/2023 at 19:45, Alextopman said:

Leeds lost 9 players from their squad they had last season due to contractual issues and relegation clauses.

we lost about the same player wise,but we had to go for loans ect,but at least they could spend millions on replacements,not saying its easy but it helps in my opinion.

heard we are after a good free player though,the trouble with free agent players it often takes several weeks to bring them up to pace,is wilks still injured?

22 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we lost about the same player wise,but we had to go for loans ect,but at least they could spend millions on replacements,not saying its easy but it helps in my opinion.

heard we are after a good free player though,the trouble with free agent players it often takes several weeks to bring them up to pace,is wilks still injured?

No use moaning about people with more money, your club tried playing the billy bigshots splashing the cash, it nearly worked but it backfired and this is where it has lead you.

I saw no moaning g from owls on here then.

On 05/09/2023 at 18:22, Alextopman said:

No use moaning about people with more money, your club tried playing the billy bigshots splashing the cash, it nearly worked but it backfired and this is where it has lead you.

I saw no moaning g from owls on here then.

but you have to agree if you have huge parachute payments it helps,were if you spend your own cash you have restrictions ,no one knocked mr chansiri when he was buying top players did they? but the money from parachute cash really does give a advantage,united gambled and it paid off,but on the radio there paymaster or accountant said he did warn if they failed it would cause them huge problems,but it did not and thats good ,

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

but you have to agree if you have huge parachute payments it helps,were if you spend your own cash you have restrictions ,no one knocked mr chansiri when he was buying top players did they? but the money from parachute cash really does give a advantage,united gambled and it paid off,but on the radio there paymaster or accountant said he did warn if they failed it would cause them huge problems,but it did not and thats good ,

I agree that DC gave it a good go when he first arrived…but he was also fully aware of the EFL rules on FFP & blatantly ignored them & look where we ended up & we’re still in a mess today..

Good old “Mr Chansiri” …..

i always say it could be worse ,we have no debt and he says he will sell, but no one wants to pay his price,so he runs us and unless someone comes and pays his price thats it.promotion can be done on the cheap and mostly you come down after a year or so,but at least you have millions like utd to get back up,but even there accountant said they risked everything last year and if they had failed they had huge problems,i think the wolves way was best get top loan players in.

35 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i always say it could be worse ,we have no debt and he says he will sell, but no one wants to pay his price,so he runs us and unless someone comes and pays his price thats it.promotion can be done on the cheap and mostly you come down after a year or so,but at least you have millions like utd to get back up,but even there accountant said they risked everything last year and if they had failed they had huge problems,i think the wolves way was best get top loan players in.

Confused. com? 
no debt? Lol

thats the problem for Wednesday… no dosh whatsoever hence loan a bunch of no bodies under a manager who can’t string 5 words of English together…. Let’s hope they stay up and we can have derbies next year

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

No debt?

Could you also post a link to that accountants statement too? That would be interesting to see. Thanks

Edited by PapaLazarou