Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

what is wrong with the top class wilks ,

Apart from his injury I think he has some really bad family issues, the likes of which would be wrong to post on here, well I wouldn't anyway. Not sure if they come into play with the lad at all, in respect of him being missing that is. He has been poor but I thought we started to see a few glimpses of what he could do just before going off injured or whatever. I certainly thought he offered something different to Smith and Gregory who both offer little pace.

Whatever the problem, just hope he gets himself sorted for the start of next season wherever we find ourselves.

it will be intresting to see the retained list,but we will need more younger players,maybe wilks will flourish and bannan will stay as will palmer,we need a goalkeeper ,i would keep byers hes got class,i would keep gregory as well,but theres lots to do and now mr chansiri has seen the glory and backed us to the max this season ,lets hope hes got a few quid to build a championship side top half and more.but is DM good enough he did not bad at west brom,we will find out soon,i would like to see him do it,but can he?

Not a transfer rumour but I noticed Luton have released the Barnsley keeper Harry Isted. Not sure how he performed over the season  but he obviously performed well against us. Should we be trying to sign him or look elsewhere, unless we're sticking with Dawson/Stockdale .

38 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Not a transfer rumour but I noticed Luton have released the Barnsley keeper Harry Isted. Not sure how he performed over the season  but he obviously performed well against us. Should we be trying to sign him or look elsewhere, unless we're sticking with Dawson/Stockdale .

I'd stick with Dawson, Stockdale makes too many errors, Isted would be worth a look or Jamal Blackman at Exeter as he still lives up here.

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Man City might want James Trafford to play at a higher level. Everything stuck to him against us.

14 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Owls have released 7 players:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65790342

Jack Hunt, David Stockdale, Dennis Adeniran, Jaden Brown, Sam Durrant, Ryan Galvin and Ben Heneghan

The only surprise there is Heneghan and maybe Galvin but it's debatable wether he'd ever get a look in now we got promotion. It's a shame about Adeniran, looked a player when he first joined.

• Like 1

noticed hes kept bannan and byers for midfield ,but are we re-signing gregory and windass and several others so how many is he re-signing ,theres talk of james vardy coming but that would be risky and costly ,its been said mr rednapp wants a job,what a scout or recruitment man he could make for us.but i would sign several top players on loan.