Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

KP Nuts

5 hours ago, top4718 said:

I'd stick with Dawson, Stockdale makes too many errors, Isted would be worth a look or Jamal Blackman at Exeter as he still lives up here.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a good bid comes in for Dawson.

I would like to see if we can prise Mcguiness from Cardiff, an excellent player and a tower of strength.

On 02/06/2023 at 15:47, whiteowl said:

Owls have released 7 players:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65790342

Jack Hunt, David Stockdale, Dennis Adeniran, Jaden Brown, Sam Durrant, Ryan Galvin and Ben Heneghan

Ben Heneghan? I thought he was promising.

4 hours ago, prince al said:

I would like to see if we can prise Mcguiness from Cardiff, an excellent player and a tower of strength.

Ben Heneghan? I thought he was promising.

McGuiness would cost a fee cant see us spending any dosh other than token fees.

Heneghan was a very limited footballer, hes out till Xmas by all accounts.

Suprised weve hung onto Iorfa and especially Johnson both have been really average, we should have had Cadden his pace was a massive asset to barnsley, MJ is way too slow, hence all his hesitancy, Iorfa just isnt switched on and prone to losing his man at the vital moment, his awareness at times  is poor..

Its going to be a big summer, we need a pace injection allover the park, Id like to see pace in every position with decent quality on the ball.

Id have loved to have seen Paxo exit as well, Im guessing hes more integral than we think and maybe theres a reason for that, put some cash in? An overhaul in recruitment is a must, will DC  oversee that now Downes has left?

Edited by staninoodle

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

bailey peacock Farrell looks set to return on a full season loan sounds good to me,what do others think? he is a international player as well.

Agent talk trying to drum up interest . Only has a year left on his  contract Burnley want shut

If the U.K. government kept it’s business as close to it’s chest as SWFC we would be in a far better state. However, this is football and we need a far better squad than last year’s, come on you Owls, what’s going on?

On 04/06/2023 at 18:56, bassett one said:

bailey peacock Farrell looks set to return on a full season loan sounds good to me,what do others think? he is a international player as well.

No a right lot of competition to be keeper for Northern Ireland..............................