Britains Got Talent.

pattricia

3 hours ago, Padders said:

I watch it because it's just about watchable, last night wasn't too bad...

What gets me, its so rehearsed..

And the winner, hopping around on one peg, sorry, not for me......

I smell a fix, Cowell said when he was asked by Ant&Dec,  who was the best act,  Cowell replied,  the bloke in the High Viz who later was sent straight through to final,  very suspect.      Remember its Cowells show and  what he says  goes.  :suspect:

Edited by PRESLEY
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Who was the bloke in the high viz coat ? How did he get through ? I just don’t get his sense of humour.

Exactly !  This is what is killing the show,  they let complete garbage go through to the Final and send good acts home,  they killed off the X factor in the same way.   Cowell used to hammer Louis Walsh for putting bad acts through  like Jedward,  Rylan Clarke, Chico and the Cheeky girls and now he is doing it.  :roll:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Exactly !  This is what is killing the show,  they let complete garbage go through to the Final and send good acts home,  they killed off the X factor in the same way.   Cowell used to hammer Louis Walsh for putting bad acts through  like Jedward,  Rylan Clarke, Chico and the Cheeky girls and now he is doing it.  :roll:

There was a coloured male singer who was better than  the female singer, she got through, but he didn’t. But the bloke with the orange jacket which he kept taking off and throwing it into the audience was so bad that I couldn’t believe he got through !

13 hours ago, pattricia said:

There was a coloured male singer who was better than  the female singer, she got through, but he didn’t. But the bloke with the orange jacket which he kept taking off and throwing it into the audience was so bad that I couldn’t believe he got through !

Well said,  yes that guy could sing and young girl with guitar wasn't my cup of tea but far better than the idiot your talking about who got voted straight through to the final.   Before the voting started,   Ant asked Cowell who he thought was the best act, Cowell replied, the hi viz man,  then last night before the voting started ,   again Cowell was asked who he thought was the best,  Cowell replied, the Ghetto Kids, both acts on seperate nights went straight through to the final on the  supposedly Public vote.  All very suspect.  :suspect:

18 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Well said,  yes that guy could sing and young girl with guitar wasn't my cup of tea but far better than the idiot your talking about who got voted straight through to the final.   Before the voting started,   Ant asked Cowell who he thought was the best act, Cowell replied, the hi viz man,  then last night before the voting started ,   again Cowell was asked who he thought was the best,  Cowell replied, the Ghetto Kids, both acts on seperate nights went straight through to the final on the  supposedly Public vote.  All very suspect.  :suspect:

It's aimed at the younger generation Mr. P.

Them that don't understand a fix and think it's real...

It's all stage managed...

My poor Amanda, she was distraught when she thought she'd chopped of Bruno's head...

28 minutes ago, Padders said:

It's aimed at the younger generation Mr. P.

Them that don't understand a fix and think it's real...

It's all stage managed...

My poor Amanda, she was distraught when she thought she'd chopped of Bruno's 

When BGT first starts the series with recorded shows TV viewers obviously  know nowt serious is going to happen because it wouldn't be aired but on live shows owt can go wrong so on this occaision I won't have ago at Amanda for milking her part.  The water tank stunts and fire stunts are always high risk possibilities of something going wrong but the chopping bodies in half and chopping heads off are actually fail safe with the hidden safety components installed.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

When BGT first starts the series with recorded shows TV viewers obviously  know nowt serious is going to happen because it wouldn't be aired but on live shows owt can go wrong so on this occaision I won't have ago at Amanda for milking her part.  The water tank stunts and fire stunts are always high risk possibilities of something going wrong but the chopping bodies in half and chopping heads off are actually fail safe with the hidden safety components installed.

Hmmm... :huh:

You're not going to see someone's head (or any other part of their anatomy) chopped off, Mr Elvis...
... because even the live shows have a couple of minutes delay before they're broadcast!

From over 10 years ago...
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/tv-radio/britains-got-talent-could-use-60-second-1120197