Britains Got Talent.

pattricia

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've just dug out my High Viz jacket from in the garage...

Long time since I wore that...

Good news is---Columbo got his man!

I have to wear Hi Viz  at work but Men who wear soiled rain coats,  are very dodgy.  :suspect:

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

Ruddy heck,

Susan Boyle looks attractive........

More than I can say for Amanda tonight, has she been to the same hairdresser as the Hi Viz man.  :hihi: 

Edited by PRESLEY
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Decent singers, a Smahing young Magician,  and other previous good acts have lost to this idiot. It can't be reight. :suspect:

Good heavens Mr. P.

That "idiot" has performed 3 times, and all he's done is run around the stage like a demented cat in a High Viz jacket...

That young lass who finished runner up, has more talent in her fingernail.

Summat else I don't agree with is- winner gets £250,000 and the runner up gets nowt.

I'm curious to know if anyone on the Forum thought he deserved to win....

I have just read that there has been complaints about  the judges and request for changing them,  I knew it was down to them that  the wrong person won last night, like I mentioned, previously there were some really good acts sent packing whilst the garbage got through, the bloke trumpin, the bloke in underpants and the winner should have never got through the first round,  its an injustice to acts like the very clever Irish lad who performed great magic acts plus the young black opera singer who was brilliant.  That show off Bruno doesn't know his arse from his elbow,  silly numbskull Alesha and Amanda havn't got a clue and as for Cowell he has detereated from knowing his stuff a state of patheticness.  :roll:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Good heavens Mr. P.

That "idiot" has performed 3 times, and all he's done is run around the stage like a demented cat in a High Viz jacket...

That young lass who finished runner up, has more talent in her fingernail.

Summat else I don't agree with is- winner gets £250,000 and the runner up gets nowt.

I'm curious to know if anyone on the Forum thought he deserved to win....

I don't think he even deserved to be in the show! This is the first time I've watch BGT and I won't be watching it again. I really thought the girl dancer deserved to win. It's not really a talent show imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rollypolly said:

I don't think he even deserved to be in the show! This is the first time I've watch BGT and I won't be watching it again. I really thought the girl dancer deserved to win. It's not really a talent show imo.

I agree with you !