Leppings Lane Stand.

KP Nuts

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Don't forget that we got relegated at Derby recently. I've never liked playing them.

It doesn't really matter who we get in the Playoffs, we won't win them.

The 3 other teams are quite a way better than us, even on a bad day.

We'd have to play very, very well to win any semi and perform like Man City to win the Final.

Let's face it, we're incapable.

It's the hope that does you. A lifetime just scratching away for crumbs from the top table. Could be worse though, at least we've seen us win one cup at Wembley, not to mention the other game we won there.

But you're right, we lack skill and guile, below average keepers, poor available defenders and a couple of carthorses up front although I do like them both, just not in the same starting line up.

Maybe the supporters of our rivals do have something when they accuse of just being physical bullies, must be something that got us into this position.

We'll not be needing the play offs anyway, the bounce back starts tonight when Barnsley beat Ipswich, its game on then.😀

42 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

They'll be queuing to take their tickets back if Plymouth and Ipswich win this weekend.

Fair play to you and all those that make the effort.

It's not over yet you've still a decent chance of going up.

Not really. Looking at the table we need one of them to get 1 point out of the next two games, highly unlikely that will happen unfortunately.

I didn't even bother looking at scores until the games had finished, thought they'd both get a win.