Darrens Fault If We Dont Go Up Now?

bassett one

i reckon if we dont win the play offs we have only him to blame,had 4 players lined up in jan signed only one,while ipswich no messing saw a chance to go up and signed players,plus he chose our extra 20 plus goal a season wilks and that failed,meanwhile other sides get big scoring forwards,we dont have 1 in the top ten top scorers? we pay a high wage to the players,so hes to blame,we should of won this league by now,if we dont go up i would give hime a few months then if we are not in the top 3 a change is needed,what do others think?

34 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i reckon if we dont win the play offs we have only him to blame,had 4 players lined up in jan signed only one,while ipswich no messing saw a chance to go up and signed players,plus he chose our extra 20 plus goal a season wilks and that failed,meanwhile other sides get big scoring forwards,we dont have 1 in the top ten top scorers? we pay a high wage to the players,so hes to blame,we should of won this league by now,if we dont go up i would give hime a few months then if we are not in the top 3 a change is needed,what do others think?

Maybe the time for an inquest as to what’s gone wrong should be after the Play Offs…

But I think you’ll find your hero,Mr Chansiri isn’t blameless in what’s gone wrong this season….

Bit easy and unfair in my opinion to just blame Moore without even considering the Chairmans role in the lack of recruitment in January. Fact of the matter is we don't know what went off, but DC & DM do. What eventually happens to DM at the end of the season will speak volumes for me.

If I had to hazard a guess what went off it would be along the lines of Moore had to work within a budget set by DC, the players he fancied were outside that budget, he asked for more money, it wasn't forthcoming, he could have got alternatives that he didn't consider would strengthen the team so eventually declined to bring players in. Except for Flint of course, that was a necessary signing due to McGuinness returning and money was found for that loan.

And if that is the case, Moore did the right thing, we can't afford anymore Bakinsons at the club.

What manager anywhere wouldn't strengthen his squad given the chance, just doesn't ring true.

I like DM.

Don't like his tactics though, and let's be honest his recruitment is quite dog poo.

He seems to have a tendency to recruit folk who have certain issues with their attitude and he thinks he can rehabilitate them, my guess is that he can't.

If we fail to go up, he should be relieved of his duties, without doubt.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

That's what is said in another thread.

Ah right.

👍