Dem Blades V West Brom.

Alextopman

A win would see us over the line and automatically back in the top flight but it won't be easy they will still be hoping for a play off spot.

We need 3 points from four games and maybe even 2 would be enough but it would be nice to do it at home tonight, we've not done that much over the years.

A sell out home crowd to see undoubtedly the best team in this City.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No doubt you will be promoted and fair play but please don't take this personally when I say I hope the baggies absolutely pump you tonight.

😉

My bet would be a 1-1

It'll give Loose Lips and his lapdogs something to hang on to if they do.😂.

I'll be there as usual, hoping that we break with tradition and just for once don't do it " The Blades Way ". Which would involve turning up at Huddersfield needing three points. 'The Blades Way' may be more thrilling to some but personally I've  experienced it for quite long enough thanks.

Let's win tonight, allowing the supporters to relax for the last few games and enabling Hecky to give some of the young uns a run out in those games.

I'm not putting any money on that happening though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

A win would see us over the line and automatically back in the top flight but it won't be easy they will still be hoping for a play off spot.

We need 3 points from four games and maybe even 2 would be enough but it would be nice to do it at home tonight, we've not done that much over the years.

A sell out home crowd to see undoubtedly the best team in this City.

Anyone but West Brom though.... We have history. Tempers need to be kept in check. They will be trying to get our lads sent off.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

Anyone but West Brom though.... We have history. Tempers need to be kept in check. They will be trying to get our lads sent off.

And who was found to be the ones at fault when Warnock sent the break their legs mob into  battle of Bramall Lane . not Megson for sure  in that disgraceful episode .

I dont comment much on here now but lies about  other clubs are wrong

40 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And who was found to be the ones at fault when Warnock sent the break their legs mob into  battle of Bramall Lane . not Megson for sure  in that disgraceful episode .

I dont comment much on here now but lies about  other clubs are wrong

What football was like 21 years go is not what it’s like today, a daft post by wearysmith.

We can all remember the game being spoke about when again Sheffield football was brought into disrepute by the red third, absolutely shameful. Wasn't Colin Warnock the manager at the time along with our very own Gary Megson with Megson acquitting himself as the statesman and thoroughly good guy we all know him to be.