Dem Blades V West Brom.

Alextopman

4 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Man City outplayed them.

Yeah, superb that Haaland isn't he. I couldn't make my mind up what match to watch so i've been channel hopping all night and like you say, Man. City 4-1 Arsenal. In the other match Selby beat Higgins 13-7 to reach the semi final of the Snooker World Championship.

Anybody got any idea how united got on? Don't tell me, wouldn't come out of their own box again and a ground half full by any chance? Thought so.

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Yeah, superb that Haaland isn't he. I couldn't make my mind up what match to watch so i've been channel hopping all night and like you say, Man. City 4-1 Arsenal. In the other match Selby beat Higgins 13-7 to reach the semi final of the Snooker World Championship.

Anybody got any idea how united got on? Don't tell me, wouldn't come out of their own box again and a ground half full by any chance? Thought so.

What an idiot 😂😂😂

• Like 2

Just been told united won tonight and have been promoted (think they won anyway but are definitely promoted). So, well done to them, over the course of the season the Championship has played out exactly as it should have for the top two anyway.

47 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Just been told united won tonight and have been promoted (think they won anyway but are definitely promoted). So, well done to them, over the course of the season the Championship has played out exactly as it should have for the top two anyway.

I BET THAT NEWS CHEERED YOU UP NO END.😂.