Dem Blades V West Brom.

Alextopman

13 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

They give them away papa, we've been through this before.

Please just shut up yellow belly with your LIES and mods they are lies if you fact check, he is just posting lies to get a reaction AGAIN

And don't use his hurting because we are premier lge as an excuse for him Lying AGAIN!!!!

Edited by monzaman

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

May be an image of 6 people, people playing soccer, people playing football and text

I'm glad they included that little feller that just runs around in circles doing nothing in that picture.

I thought they might miss him out, due to his running round in circles doing nothing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Please just shut up yellow belly with your LIES and mods they are lies if you fact check, he is just posting lies to get a reaction AGAIN

And don't use his hurting because we are premier lge as an excuse for him Lying AGAIN!!!!

Don’t rise to him  , we know he’s hard time rising these last couple of days   :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

Leave him too it Monza, his bitterness is shining through his childish posts, the fool is hurting bad and the more drivel he posts the more stupid he looks if that's possible.

Leave him to endure his misery with Frankie no mates to wipe his tears away.

Even his own side don't want to know him.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Leave him too it Monza, his bitterness is shining through his childish posts, the fool is hurting bad and the more drivel he posts the more stupid he looks if that's possible.

Leave him to endure his misery with Frankie no mates to wipe his tears away.

Even his own side don't want to know him.

I know, but can you imagine if we had a "fact check" facility on here ,we would never see a post from him because they would all be removed......LOL

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

I know, but can you imagine if we had a "fact check" facility on here ,we would never see a post from him because they would all be removed......LOL

Be careful pal he's been locked up before he says :loopy:.

I'm not convinced it was a prison though with his behaviour.😂.

Thinks he's a big shot. Pahahahahahaha.

• Like 1