Fargate To Be Ripped Up

Just now, Meltman said:

I'm all for floral areas, even trees in the right place but it must be remembered that these areas need maintenance. There are places which have been planted out and then seem to be forgotten/abandoned,  a classic case is traffic roundabouts where 'foliage ' has been let grow rampant causing reduced visibility. Oh, cutting of grass verges and then letting the grass cuttings block drains is another example...but if done properly floral/green spaces are nice. 

The lawn always seems to be well maintained at Fitzalan Square. One of the few things the clowncil have got right.

• Like 1

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

The lawn always seems to be well maintained at Fitzalan Square. One of the few things the clowncil have got right.

Well I expecte areas in prime locations may well get different treatment to lesser locations. The Parks department used to/can do a very good job .

• Like 1

High Street needs sorting out as well as Fargate.  It’s dossers paradise.  Regular fights. Unconscious people. Persons that have peed or 💩their pants. Selling totally legitimate tobacco on the pavement outside McDonalds. Scrubbers getting chased and shouted at by Poundland staff after they’ve pinched stuff.  What a lovely place.

• Like 1

I am disgusted that I have been banned from the Vagrants thread for defending trans women's rights. This is censorship of free speech and also an attack on free speech and trans rights. The moderators of this forum obviously do not like diversity and equality. I will probably get banned for this post but I don't care, this forum ain't all that. Not sure I want to be on a transphobic/homophobic/racist forum anyway.

Edited by Irene Swaine

31 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I am disgusted that I have been banned from the Vagrants thread for defending trans women's rights. This is censorship of free speech and also an attack on free speech and trans rights. The moderators of this forum obviously do not like diversity and equality. I will probably get banned for this post but I don't care, this forum ain't all that. Not sure I want to be on a transphobic/homophobic/racist forum anyway.

Yeah no you haven't been banned from anything yet. Looks like the threads been deleted LovePotion. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah no you haven't been banned from anything yet. Looks like the threads been deleted LovePotion. 

Morning Daddy,

I liked Amber Leaf, Love Potion, and now Irene.

Controversial, but I liked them..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Try posting your thoughts on the relevant threads 

• Like 1