Promotion To The Premier League

Sheridan1-0

36 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Serious question. Now that Sheffield United are back in the top tier, are they going to sort out that mess on the corner of the ground on Bramall Lane (the old hotel)? Last time I drove past there it looked a disgrace.

Hey up he's learning.🤣🤣.

Nice try.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

No it wasn't it's a statement for a bite

No it wasnt. You do realise sometimes people will ask genuine questions dont you?

I am not a fan of the club, I dont follow goings-on that closely, to an outside the corner of the stadium just looks a mess. Whats happening with it? Will it make you feel better if I say Hillsborough looks a mess too?

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

No it wasnt. You do realise sometimes people will ask genuine questions dont you?

I am not a fan of the club, I dont follow goings-on that closely, to an outside the corner of the stadium just looks a mess. Whats happening with it? Will it make you feel better if I say Hillsborough looks a mess too?

Go on then I'll humour you.

Why do you say it's a disgrace?.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Go on then I'll humour you.

Why do you say it's a disgrace?.

Seriously? It had big barriers around it last time I drove past, a big empty building like that not being utilised. So whats happening with it? Thought it was a decent enough hotel.

Edited by HeHasRisen

46 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Serious question. Now that Sheffield United are back in the top tier, are they going to sort out that mess on the corner of the ground on Bramall Lane (the old hotel)? Last time I drove past there it looked a disgrace.

I think we need a pic of this, can you sort us one please? It's never been easy on the eye though has it. They should never have knocked the old pavilion down, they wouldn't get away with it now. Said it before, an extreme act of cultural vandalism that was.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Seriously? It had big barriers around it last time I drove past, a big empty building like that not being utilised. So whats happening with it? Thought it was a decent enough hotel.

Not sure what's happening to it but no barriers yesterday or every other time I'm there.

Hardly what you'd call a disgrace.

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I think we need a pic of this, can you sort us one please? It's never been easy on the eye though has it. They should never have knocked the old pavilion down, they wouldn't get away with it now. Said it before, an extreme act of cultural vandalism that was.

Dont get me wrong, putting the hotel there was a great idea but its now being left to rot, I dont even know why it closed.

Seemed a perfectly innocuous question to me, maybe I will go and ask it in the main section of the forum to avoid any further distress.

EDIT - ok, found this, but this is 3 years old, so no idea what the plans are, is it just going to sit there as an empty shell?

https://www.thestar.co.uk/business/owners-issue-statement-on-closure-of-copthorne-hotel-at-bramall-lane-2888917

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Dont get me wrong, putting the hotel there was a great idea but its now being left to rot, I dont even know why it closed.

Seemed a perfectly innocuous question to me, maybe I will go and ask it in the main section of the forum to avoid any further distress.

Could you sort a pic out and get it posted on here, I for one would appreciate it.