Promotion To The Premier League

Sheridan1-0

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You dont think that a closed down, rotting hotel, with big barriers outside it, taking up the corner of a Premier League ground, with seemingly no plan to reopen it, isnt disgraceful?

Who says the hotel is rotting?.

I can take you to a dozen locations in Sheffield today with barriers blocking places off due to work etc being done.

My house for one is blocked off on the front for 50 yards while work is being done so you think that's a disgrace.

Also at a guess those barriers may be the ones the Police use to block the roads on match day. I may be wrong . 

Edited by Alextopman

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The article I posted says there was some reason they had to take all the furniture out, cant have homeless people sleeping in an empty shell, far too many H&S considerations.

Well I know united wouldn't be able to help because they're skint but surely they could have let local charitable organisations to have access to the building, or maybe its falling down? Structurally unsafe so to speak.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

I can take you to a dozen locations in Sheffield today with barrier blocking places off due to work etc being done.

OK, how many of those are going to have the worlds media going to them from August for at least 9 months?

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Empty buildings generally do, mate.

So anyway, is it reopening or what? Surely you have your finger on the pulse of such matters. I fully expect you to ask another question instead of answering that one, mind.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Empty buildings generally do, mate.

So anyway, is it reopening or what? Surely you have your finger on the pulse of such matters.

Not talking about that, you've gone from disgrace, to Rotting and now empty with no evidence of the first two.

Do you see it every day by the way?.

What next?.