Sheffield Wednesday - Why are they called that?

To the blades scum who decided to have a dig at us on a perfectley respectable thread:

Arsenal H & A: NIL POINTS

Man Utd H & A: NIL POINTS

Liverpool H & A: NIL POINTS

Chelsea H & A: NIL POINTS

I could go on but cant be arsed,u think Sunderland had a bad time last season u aint seen nowt yet,u lot are gonna become the premiership equivalant of luxembourg in the eurovision song contest.......NIL POINTS!!!

But hey at least the blades pubs will be happier with their takings!

To the blades scum who decided to have a dig at us on a perfectley respectable thread:

I could go on but cant be arsed,u think Sunderland had a bad time last season u aint seen nowt yet,u lot are gonna become the premiership equivalant of luxembourg in the eurovision song contest.......NIL POINTS!!!

You are so funny I dont think I will ever stop laughing:hihi: :hihi:

diddums......

just a few tips for you next season, make sure you make plenty of sandwiches for the trip to plymouth, it is a long long journey.

Leeds are better than you, just because you get bigger attendances means NOTHING :D

we have no derbies next season as were yorkshires elite team *sigh*

Aston villa H & A : Nil POINTS!!!!

now that the world cup dream is over......

COME ON VILLA!

what league are you guys in again???? :hihi:

not looking foward to this season at all mate.....its gonna be a tough one for the claret and blues of brum:(

i do feel for you to be honest, fella, your my fave west mids side.

you have a decent side, thats why i dont get why you dont perform.

It's going to be a bloody tough season for United, I'm unimpressed with all of our signings and the players we are being linked to so far.

I don't think we'll be as bad as Sunderland though.

United scum.....fek off this aint your thread,and u gonna get as much opportunity to get a sarnie from ARSENAL,CHELSEA,WEST HAM,FULHAM and CHARLTON as i am from plymouth u sad ****ers.

Have u seen ur new signings??? ur gettin prepared for the championship already.

Robbie Lovin u prick we get more attendences than most premiership teams,so how the frigg does that make Leeds bigger,and IF Leeds are bigger where the frigg does that leave u scum,ive seen more united scum in a pub than at the lane.

Enjoy ur 1 season in prem and wave to warncock in the stands.

When was the last time scum won anything?....ask ur great grandad

When was the last time Leeds won anything?...ask Ken Bates

When was the last time Yorkshires BIGGEST and BEST SUPPORTED team won anything..........1991,biggest ground,biggest crowd,won most silverwear!!!

Archived