Sheffield Wednesdays Play Offs?

bassett one

sounds like this is guaranteed ,so if i remember correct its 3rd v 6th then 4th v5th then the 2 winners off to the final. its a great way to go up,but all the best low cost deals will be gone,hopefully we have most of our top players ready,then if we go up who goes? and if we stay down who goes ? either way there will be a lot of disscusion to be done and signings,what ever happens we need to lower the average age of the squad.what do others think?

I haven't quite thrown the towel in just yet. I'm still hoping we can push this into the last game and then who knows what'll happen. Of course, wins for Plymouth and Ipswich this weekend and even I'll have to accept we've failed with the autos but if either of them don't win, its game on.

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

I haven't quite thrown the towel in just yet. I'm still hoping we can push this into the last game and then who knows what'll happen. Of course, wins for Plymouth and Ipswich this weekend and even I'll have to accept we've failed with the autos but if either of them don't win, its game on.

Both could draw their remaining 2 games and it would be enough, Plymouth couldnt be caught and Ipswich currently have a +20 better goal difference than Sheff W and have scored 16 more goals.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

As long as we win of course.😀

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Both could draw their remaining 2 games and it would be enough, Plymouth couldnt be caught and Ipswich currently have a +20 better goal difference than Sheff W and have scored 16 more goals.

One step at a time, one game at a time. First things first, push it into the last game then we'll take a look.

10 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Wipe the slate clean and start with new staff next season.

I'd be sorry to see Moore leave to be honest. He seems to have done some good work behind the scenes on peoples mentality. We're certainly a different club to what Luhukay, Monk, Pulis managed. I'll not mention Bruce. We seem more up beat. I do agree though we need another team manager or head coach or whatever they're called these days.

I'd prefer Moore to stay on as a DoF and for us to bring in a younger manager. The lad at Southampton would do just fine if he's sent packing at the end of the season.

Then get some young players in for gods sake instead of having all older end players.

All depends on funds though doesn't it, has Chansiri got owt left. Has he's said enough's enough.

Last thing we need to be doing is conducting business and owing local people like the milkman and other small businesses money, paying below minimum wage etc. That's best left to other clubs to do.😀

I've been to every big game the Owls have been involved in since 1980, I've got no interest in the play offs at from an attending point of view, I'm away for the first leg and have plans to be elsewhere for the second, if by some miracle we do get to the final I won't be paying London/Wembley prices.

49 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've been to every big game the Owls have been involved in since 1980, I've got no interest in the play offs at from an attending point of view, I'm away for the first leg and have plans to be elsewhere for the second, if by some miracle we do get to the final I won't be paying London/Wembley prices.

Like you pal not here but hearts with em.

• Like 1