The Heritage Party

1 minute ago, Palomar said:

Lol, you mistakenly think too highly of yourself, if those two were fighting in a muddy ditch they'd still be ten times better than you.

That's quite the image you have conjured up.

Yeah, your right, fighting in muddy ditches is definitely not my forte, so without question they would be ten times better than me.

Naked mud wrestling however........

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Comes with the territory of being a lefty.

Trying to out do each other with their virtue signalling. Thing is, they are constantly moaning about anything and everything that they forget what they were angry about in the first place and it leads to barneys.

😉😉

Hopefully their attention will now turn to me.... I will take one for the sake of harmony!

I've already just answered you on another thread although I don't really like talking to rabid righties.

Give me a good old left middle any day of the week..

I'd talk to you but you never have anything to say except insults, which I don't mind but it gets boring.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I've already just answered you on another thread although I don't really like talking to rabid righties.

Give me a good old left middle any day of the week..

I'd talk to you but you never have anything to say except insults, which I don't mind but it gets boring.

Think you really need a good left  😀

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Think you really need a good left  😀

Would you explain that a bit clearer,   Sounds as though you are offering to do something for me.

This is exactly the thing I am talking about - can we get away from the childish quotes and discuss something properly.

That is what forums are for.

When did you last say something pertaining to the subject under discussion other than a quick quip?

Edited by Organgrinder

5 hours ago, Hecate said:

I've commented repeatedly and at length on issues important to me concerning the Labour Party and its policies, when I've agreed with something they've done but usually when I haven't.  That you haven't read any of those comments I care not one jot, because you'd probably misrepresent my words and views, as you've done here.  But absolutely top job there showing yourself up as someone not to bother with again.  Bravo.

I must be honest and admit that I haven't seen a lot of postings from you despite going through most of the threads in general use every day.

I try hard not to distort or misrepresent anyone's words although it does happen to mine or maybe because it does happen to mine.

As regards the Labour parties policies, for the most part, I'm still waiting to hear what they are because labour are very non-committal these days and , apart from Non-Dom, i don't know what they're going to change.

Edited by Organgrinder