Scc. We Need Your Help. We're Clueless!

11 hours ago, RollingJ said:

My observations are really only based on the 218 service which runs past my front door - and that does seem to be using slightly newer vehicles in the main.

That one runs right to Chatsworth House and Bakewell. It has a mixture of single and double deck buses on that route. 

53 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

That one runs right to Chatsworth House and Bakewell. It has a mixture of single and double deck buses on that route. 

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Please try to stop teaching grandad how to suck eggs - I am very aware that they use a mixture of vehicles.

I have had an informed interest in the PSV (Bus, to the uninitiated) industry for longer than you claim to have been alive.

Also, for your information, not all trips go via Chatsworth House.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, ThePilot said:

Looks like they're getting more help:

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/node/4541

2 x £75k

Hmmm... :huh:

Well that's some indication of what SCC really think about their own competence then.

Sheffield is a brilliant city – resourceful, inventive, welcoming – a place rooted in its history and ambitious for the future. It’s a place full of potential and we are determined to create a council that works in partnership with residents, communities, and partners to unleash that potential.

Just to highlight the relevant bit - "We are determined to create a council...".

So an admission then that they're not ALREADY doing that then?

Sits back and waits for Mr Planner and his lap dog, Mr Risen to put in an appearance... :hihi:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Maybe I should just point out that YOU enrolled me in your fan club...

... and I didn't even apply to join! :hihi:

You must be a fan, I am on your mind when I have barely posted all day. 

Just look at your free A3 glossy poster of me and calm down. I assume it arrived? 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You must be a fan, I am on your mind when I have barely posted all day. 

Just look at your free A3 glossy poster of me and calm down. I assume it arrived? 

Nope - I've not received it! :(

Did you send it to Mr Daddy by mistake? :hihi:

• Haha 1