Scc. We Need Your Help. We're Clueless!

58 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I know we are only three months in but has it made any difference one way or another ?

Yes, it's made it difficult for businesses to get deliveries, caused havoc for bus companies and royally p**sed off local tradesmen, but hey ho, atleast the air is "clean" so we can smell the wonderful fragrance of weed, spice and meth. 🙃

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Yes, it's made it difficult for businesses to get deliveries, caused havoc for bus companies and royally p**sed off local tradesmen, but hey ho, atleast the air is "clean" so we can smell the wonderful fragrance of weed, spice and meth. 🙃

Which bus companies has it caused havoc for please? Cite sources. 

4 hours ago, Roy Kent said:

I find it hilarious that most of the people complaining about the council are living in homes that belong to the council.

My nan used to work for the council and she also hated the council. She hated everyone really, especially the French.

How do you know that?

15 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Which bus companies has it caused havoc for please? Cite sources. 

First Group. They have had to swap buses in Sheffield with some in Doncaster. See the South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement thread. I rest my case.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Hardly havoc, is it? 

Sourcing and swapping just one bus (worth circa £175,000) is a big deal, then there is the administration, driver familiarisation training, ensuring the new buses are suitable for the routes they operate. It will be even more difficult for smaller operators such as TM Travel and Hulley's, who don't have spare buses elsewhere to swap around.

14 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You are aware First and Stagecoach will be swapping rolling stock around on the country on a regular basis, dont you?

She should be, but obviously isn't. She is clearly not aware that the majority of these 'special' liveries are applied as a vinyl 'wrap' and can be removed and applied to another vehicle if required, or when they are moved between depots/opco's.

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Sourcing and swapping just one bus (worth circa £175,000) is a big deal, then there is the administration, driver familiarisation training, ensuring the new buses are suitable for the routes they operate. It will be even more difficult for smaller operators such as TM Travel and Hulley's, who don't have spare buses elsewhere to swap around.

Both those operators only have a very small (relative) operational area, and, AIUI, only one garage each.