Son Has Tickets To See Def Leppard.

cressida

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Any reasonably priced hotels near Bramall Lane football ground,  he doesn't want to drive through the Snake Pass,  would rather stay overnight.

Try the Copthorne on Bramble Lane if it's open although I understand it shut down and was in a pretty bad state of repair. Some pics posted the other day showed it to be a right hovel so thinking about it i'd probably look elsewhere.

• Haha 1

1 - Tell you son to go to Booking.com or Hotels.com or Travelodge.co.uk or Premierinn.co.uk

2 - Book the cheapest hotel available

None of us on here know which hotels will already be booked up or not.

A quick look on Booking.com suggests your son is going to get ripped off as demand is high.

Edited by HeHasRisen

3 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

There's an Ibis and a Premier Inn a few minutes away from Bramall Lane

https://www.google.com/maps/search/hotel/@53.373224,-1.4758809,16z/data=!4m2!2m1!6e3

Every Premier Inn within a 10 mile radius of Sheffield is fully booked for the 22nd May. There is a Travelodge in town for an eye watering £240. And the only Ibis in Sheffield left is at the Arena for £165.

In conclusion - Cressida's son has left it far too late.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Yes,  I noticed the Premier Inn,  probably one of the first to be fully booked,  I'll mention the Ibis,  thanks.

See above.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

1 - Tell you son to go to Booking.com or Hotels.com or Travelodge.co.uk or Premierinn.co.uk

2 - Book the cheapest hotel available

None of us on here know which hotels will already be booked up or not.

Thanks,  he'll probably try one of those.