Customer Toilet Unavailable (And The 'Social Conscience' Co Op May Be The Worst)

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

We are talking about real life, why would a customer be trhe only one to fall over a trip hazard ?

Erm, they wouldnt. Difference being your staff are allowed in the back room(s), customers are not.

Are you a bit dense?

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Given your cavalier attitude to health and safety legislation I dont believe for one second you operate a fully legally compliant business, your willingness to let all and sundry go and use your staff toilet (with no thought of potential consequences) clearly displays this.

Its a funny character though, so well played.

I cannot even be bothered to argue with your trolling any more, other than to point out you have made 7517 posts in only 2 years, an exceptionally high number. And I wonder how many of those are just arguing with people for the sake of it, and over absolute cobblers most of the time

I suppose thats one way of dodging my questions, just to ignore me. Off you pop then, you wont be replying to this.

As for "absolute cobblers", maybe go and heal yourself, physician.

Edited by HeHasRisen

21 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

It's all quite complex.  The laws do provide power to local authorities to set provision of when a food or drinks vendor premises must provide toilet facilities to customers.  However, it is filled with lots of caveats regarding whether the premises is predominantly take away or how many seats it has, or whether it operates beyond certain opening hours or whether it has feasible size to make such provisions without giving risk to customers or employees...

There is also a complete separation within the laws between what a business has to provide for a staff and what it has to provide for its customers.  Again, another reason why, even if there is a toilet, it may be out of bounds for customers. 

It could be the case, that the park cafe falls between one of the exemptions.  

O'k. Thank's for that ECCOnoob  that could answer that, certainly the toilets in the park will be open at least as long as the cafe is open. 

The CoOp's "we're bothered about people and society" don't stand up to well when it comes to another aspect of their customer service.

I wanted to write to them about all this and ask three specific questions, but there is no customer service E Mail to use. I had to use one for "problem online deliveries" and 'it'll get passed to the right department'.

I got an answer back but it was a total fob off but I could not reply because the E Mail was from a NO_REPLY email address !

So I had to go through the whole farce again.

Only to be fobbed off again.

Eventually I E Mailed the membership contact us E Mail address (we are members), but have still not heard anything after 8 days.

Pathetic, they don't deserve to be in business. 

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

The CoOp's "we're bothered about people and society" don't stand up to well when it comes to another aspect of their customer service.

I wanted to write to them about all this and ask three specific questions, but there is no customer service E Mail to use. I had to use one for "problem online deliveries" and 'it'll get passed to the right department'.

I got an answer back but it was a total fob off but I could not reply because the E Mail was from a NO_REPLY email address !

So I had to go through the whole farce again.

Only to be fobbed off again.

Eventually I E Mailed the membership contact us E Mail address (we are members), but have still not heard anything after 8 days.

Pathetic, they don't deserve to be in business. 

I asked you where your shop is (#49) but haven't had an answer yet, 

27 minutes ago, Meltman said:

I asked you where your shop is (#49) but haven't had an answer yet, 

He is too busy writing letters. 

"Dear Co-op. Why oh why oh why do you not provide customer toilets when you legally don't have to, and why don't you let your customers use the staff toilets and just ignore the potential insurance implications? ". 

Probably taken 8 days for a reply as everyone is having a good laugh at it. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

"Dear Co-op. Why oh why oh why do you not provide customer toilets when you legally don't have to, and why don't you let your customers use the staff toilets and just ignore the potential insurance implications? ". 

Staff Toilet  so not just any Tom dick or Justin 😂

On 04/05/2023 at 16:53, Findlay said:

If a business has no toilet or is unusable then it's not worth my custom.

This is true, and it costs them money.

I will never use the petrol station on the junction of the A61 and A629 (near High Green) because they would not let my wife use the loo. That was years ago and I have never forgotten it.

A few weeks ago the garage at Deepcar wouldn't let my son (now 10) use their loo. I will now only use that filling station if I absolutely have to and I used to go their quite often.

The Co-Op similarly, I will only use them if I have to from now on.

On 05/05/2023 at 21:24, HeHasRisen said:

You really are a troll aren't you  ?

And I am prepared to bet you large amounts of money that most people agree with me, and not you, that shops they are spending money in (esp supermarkets) let them use the loo if they have to.

"Insurance" is a red herring, an excuse, just like we can't let you use our loo "because of Health & Safety".

Edited by Chekhov