Customer Toilet Unavailable (And The 'Social Conscience' Co Op May Be The Worst)

17 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

No idea. Shall we find out? Pick a day I can bring my niece in to use your toilet.

Oh, and the obvious difference would be the shop insurance would cover staff having accidents in back areas, surely you arent that dim. Do you actually run your own business or is that just the "character" you have created on here for your own amusement?

Do you realise you come across as a Troll ?

Have you not picked a day yet? I can do Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday, although I will need to check with her mum what day she wants to come round this week.

Are you going to answer the question posed?

Edited by HeHasRisen

16 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

The city has plenty of publicly available toilets for those who are here with legitimate purposes. 

Where are they ?

Where is the nearest loo in Woodhouse for instance ?

Me an my 9 year old lad were in Woodhouse on a bus trip round the city, he was desperate for the loo, and we also wanted to buy some drinks. There was a reasonable size CoOp supermarket there so great, I thought, we'll kill two birds with one stone. Then "the supermarket with the social conscience" ruined it by saying sod off your 9 year old can go and find somewhere else to wee.

Needless to say I could not bring myself to buy anything there.

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Have you not picked a day yet? I can do Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday, although I will need to check with her mum what day she wants to come round this week.

Are you going to answer the question posed?

Come round any day you like, phone first to check I'm in.

BTW you have not answered my question yet,

you are wittering on about the possibility a member of the public could fall over and injure themselves and the shop would be liable. Well , even assuming the person was seriously injured enough (unlikely) and malign enough to cause trouble, the shop would only be liable if they had intentionally left a trip hazard around. But, if they'd done that why would their own staff not have fallen over on it ?

Just now, Chekhov said:

Come round any day you like, phone first to check I'm in.

BTW you have not answered my question yet,

you are wittering on about the possibility a member of the public could fall over and injure themselves and the shop would be liable. Well , even assuming the person was seriously injured enough (unlikely) and malign enough to cause trouble, the shop would only be liable if they had intentionally left a trip hazard around. But, if they'd done that why would their own staff not have fallen over on it ?

And I already answered this, you have chosen to ignore it. You even quoted it this morning ffs.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Quite clearly @ECCOnoobis on about the city CENTRE, and not some suburban outpost.

A  bus trip round the city?  Including Woodhouse? Really? Seems a bit far fetched.

First you tell me I do not actually own a business, I have been in business 30 years actually, then you tell me I am making up something. 
More than any other poster on this forum you come across as someone who just wants to argue for the sake of it.

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

First you tell me I do not actually own a business

Given your cavalier attitude to health and safety legislation I dont believe for one second you operate a fully legally compliant business, your willingness to let all and sundry go and use your staff toilet (with no thought of potential consequences) clearly displays this.

Its a funny character though, so well played.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

And I already answered this, you have chosen to ignore it. You even quoted it this morning ffs.

No you did't answer it at all. You just wittered on about insurance. I have been in business 30 years and have never claimed on my insurance, it is a red herring. We are talking about real life, why would a customer be trhe only one to fall over a trip hazard ?