Grab A Bargain.

On 05/05/2023 at 09:33, top4718 said:

It wasn't just the player you didn't pay for, you didn't pay contractors and other bills which points to cash flow issues.

Rubbish as usual from the doc, rumours with no truth behind them but that's just what we expect from the doc and brown nose!!!

5 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Without any thought to the milkman, the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker. Shame on you all.

The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, the taxman (£900 grand and £600 grand) the co op bank (23 MILLION and paid back only 7) yes like you say shame on you all, it's disgusting !!!

• Haha 2

On 06/05/2023 at 09:19, Monkesreturn said:

What the two stooges fail to understan and I quote Bettis's interview because DrTops seems quite interested in it.

Frankie seems to have abandoned them, I've just clicked on his profile so expect a moan about stalking.

On 06/05/2023 at 09:19, Monkesreturn said:

What the two stooges fail to understan and I quote Bettis's interview because DrTops seems quite interested in it.

"We had bids for both Sander and Ndiaye in the windows, but we chose to turn them down. We want to keep this team together and remain as competitive as we can in the Championship".

A club in financial troubles would have cashed in on at the least one asset wouldn't they..... but hey oh, stick to your own deluded interpretations.

No deluded interpretations, you were bailed out:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12016807/Sheffield-Uniteds-115m-takeover-set-COLLAPSE.html

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Hey up the same Daily Mail they all slag off as liars when it's anything to do with Wednesday or doesn't fit into their agenda.

Edited by Alextopman

On 06/05/2023 at 14:00, KP Nuts said:

Without any thought to the milkman, the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker. Shame on you all.

@Monkesreturn To be honest monkes, I was at least expecting some sort of riposte. You're not losing your appetite for debate I hope? Having said that, I understand why you would.

UTO.

• Haha 1

On 07/05/2023 at 23:23, KP Nuts said:

@Monkesreturn To be honest monkes, I was at least expecting some sort of riposte. You're not losing your appetite for debate I hope? Having said that, I understand why you would.

UTO.

Post of the decade.

"To be honest"

Him 😲.

Pahahahahahaha,

He'll be telling us he's Elvis next.🙄.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

On 07/05/2023 at 22:51, Alextopman said:

Hey up the same Daily Mail they all slag off as liars when it's anything to do with Wednesday or doesn't fit into their agenda.

Have you read the article Alex it's from an unknown source who "CLAIMS" all the things about United finances. Nowhere does it say they are true and at the end of the article Utd categorically deny the whole lot as nonsense.

I can't help thinking Dr bovine excrement Top was the source 🤣🤣

So to sum up another load of tosh, piffle, crap,rubbish as expected!!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Have you read the article Alex it's from an unknown source who "CLAIMS" all the things about United finances. Nowhere does it say they are true and at the end of the article Utd categorically deny the whole lot as nonsense.

I can't help thinking Dr bovine excrement Top was the source 🤣🤣

So to sum up another load of tosh, piffle, crap,rubbish as expected!!!!!

To be honest, [oops there it is again]😁.

I don't bother reading them.