Anybody Fancy Suella Braverman As Their Landlady?

37 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

A sensible answer would have sufficed.

Harvey.

You know what Braverman is doing is wrong.  She is chucking vulnerable people under the bus to scrabble in the gutter to get votes.

Baroness Warsi spoke of her fear for her elderly father walking home from the Mosque, as she knows, like everybody does that when the rhetoric ramps up, so does the violence.

If this was Jeremy Corbyn the BBC News would be all over it, as would just about every other news organisation.

32 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Funny that criticism of Braverman is 'criticism'...

But criticism of Markle is 'racism'...

The Left's double standards showing once again.

What about the double standards of treating Jeremy Corbyn as a pariah, but ignoring what Suella Braverman is doing?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mister M said:

Harvey.

You know what Braverman is doing is wrong.  She is chucking vulnerable people under the bus to scrabble in the gutter to get votes.

Baroness Warsi spoke of her fear for her elderly father walking home from the Mosque, as she knows, like everybody does that when the rhetoric ramps up, so does the violence.

what are you doing then.

19 minutes ago, L00b said:

You have every right to expect whatever you like. And I have every right to disappoint you.

Next time you want a sensible answer, try asking a sensible question.

I did not ask a question as I have already explained.