Anybody Fancy Suella Braverman As Their Landlady?

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Harvey.

You know what Braverman is doing is wrong.  She is chucking vulnerable people under the bus to scrabble in the gutter to get votes.

Baroness Warsi spoke of her fear for her elderly father walking home from the Mosque, as she knows, like everybody does that when the rhetoric ramps up, so does the violence.

If this was Jeremy Corbyn the BBC News would be all over it, as would just about every other news organisation.

What about the double standards of treating Jeremy Corbyn as a pariah, but ignoring what Suella Braverman is doing?

We discussed it before and my thoughts then were that sensationalism gets media coverage if you recall.

1 minute ago, fools said:

calling what out. making up stuff about attacks

Watch what Baroness Warsi said.

She explicitly referenced her fears for her father. As will many children for their elderly parents.

When the hateful rhetoric starts then the hate crimes start. That's what the figures show.

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

What about the double standards of treating Jeremy Corbyn as a pariah, but ignoring what Suella Braverman is doing?

Corbyn would've probably welcomed Putin for a cuppa and a chat and we'd all be speaking Russian after he'd removed the nuclear defence...

And i would go stronger than what Braverman is being allowed to do with immigration, so i feel a bit sorry for her thanks to the bleeding hearts attacking the Government, not the people traffickers.

• Thanks 1

Just now, harvey19 said:

We discussed it before and my thoughts then were that sensationalism gets media coverage if you recall.

Especially when it involves migrants crossing the channel, and so close to the election.

The gutter snipes in the yellow press don't need much encouragement from Bravermann. I mean why keep a dog and bark yourself :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

Just now, Mister M said:

Watch what Baroness Warsi said.

She explicitly referenced her fears for her father. As will many children for their elderly parents.

When the hateful rhetoric starts then the hate crimes start. That's what the figures show.

who cares what someone said, all you deal in is gossip, and misinformation, endless guardian trivia

balderdash.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Corbyn would've probably welcomed Putin for a cuppa and a chat and we'd all be speaking Russian after he'd removed the nuclear defence...

And i would go stronger than what Braverman is being allowed to do with immigration, so i feel a bit sorry for her thanks to the bleeding hearts attacking the Government, not the people traffickers.

Really look the Tory links to the Kremlin you fool

Edited by Mister M
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

What would you do?

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Really look the Tory links to the Kremlin you goon 

And yet it's the Tories in power who are sending arms and welcoming refugees - something people on the Left are pee'd off at because they're the wrong colour...

Edited by leviathan13
  • Thanks 1