Has Terry Fox Got The Sack?

9 minutes ago, Fredderick said:

Resigned i believe 

officially at least

might suggest they don’t believe the results are going well for Labour 

Let us hope his replacement is visible in more places than Hillsborough on match-days.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fredderick said:

Resigned i believe 

officially at least

might suggest they don’t believe the results are going well for Labour 

Well no, he reportedly resigned before a single vote was counted today. Seems to be over the tree felling stuff.

People in Sheffield would vote for a donkey with a red rosette on it, so I dont think its that.

Edited by HeHasRisen
added the word "reportedly"

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well no, he resigned before a single vote was counted today. Seems to be over the tree felling stuff.

People in Sheffield would vote for a donkey with a red rosette on it, so I dont think its that.

Well, knowing how  that fiasco was (mis)handled, he had to go anyway,

31 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well no, he reportedly resigned before a single vote was counted today. Seems to be over the tree felling stuff.

People in Sheffield would vote for a donkey with a red rosette on it, so I dont think it’s that.

The political parties have a very good idea about the likely results from polling station tellers before the count

3 minutes ago, Fredderick said:

The political parties have a very good idea about the likely results from polling station tellers before the count

See 2nd line of my last post. All the other stuff made the position untenable. As for the election:

a) Labour making gains nationwide

b) not enough people in Sheffield care about the CAZ and tree stuff not to vote Labour.

c) Red rosette on a donkey

No doubt all this will be blown out the water when the count is done, mind.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

When did he resign?  First I’ve heard of it .

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

When did he resign?  First I’ve heard of it .

It's on Twitter as of 7am this morning, although they do use the words "it's understood"... 

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

another old labour councillor gone thank you, this city needs a lib/dem council for say 5 years and lets see the difference,they do well  down south

He isn't standing down from his elected position, just as leader. 

Edited by HeHasRisen