Sheffield Elections 2023 Results

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

People on here seem to want a referendum for every single decision made. Imagine how much that would cost, and how much time it would take.

And look what happened when you let the thick general public have a referendum on a decision last time around.....

So you refer to those who did not share your view on Brexit as the Thick General Public.

What arrogance

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

I agree. It certainly forms no basis to rerun a whole election though.

It forms a basis to examine application to work duties,  supervision and checking of press releases.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

It forms a basis to examine application to work duties,  supervision and checking of press releases.

Again, I agree. But no basis to rerun an election as per the initial giddyness from Ghozer.

2 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

So you refer to those who did not share your view on Brexit as the Thick General Public.

What arrogance

Maybe you can tell us of the great benefits it has brought so far....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

People on here seem to want a referendum for every single decision made. Imagine how much that would cost, and how much time it would take.

And look what happened when you let the thick general public have a referendum on a decision last time around.....

Who are you calling thick maybe the leave and remain campaign actually spouted the message that wasn't lies and Corbyn always wanted to leave so I resent calling people thick 

39 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Again, I agree. But no basis to rerun an election as per the initial giddyness from Ghozer.

Maybe you can tell us of the great benefits it has brought so far....

Maybe you should respect democracy where each has a say and opinion in a referendum.

12 minutes ago, ormester said:

Who are you calling thick maybe the leave and remain campaign actually spouted the message that wasn't lies and Corbyn always wanted to leave so I resent calling people thick 

QED

19 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Maybe you should respect democracy where each has a say and opinion in a referendum.

Oh of course. I am still allowed to think there shouldn't have been one in the first place though, because the general public are thick and not to be trusted. 

Anyway, we digress. 

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Oh of course. I am still allowed to think there shouldn't have been one in the first place though, because the general public are thick and not to be trusted. 

Anyway, we digress. 

sanctimony and hypocrisy in less than half an hour.