Sheffield Elections 2023 Results

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Again, I agree. But no basis to rerun an election as per the initial giddyness from Ghozer.

It wasn't giddyness, it was a genuine thought that crossed my mind - I wouldn't expect it to happen at all, not even saying I want it to happen, was literally just a thought...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh of course. I am still allowed to think there shouldn't have been one in the first place though, because the general public are thick and not to be trusted. 

Anyway, we digress. 

Do you actually even know how You come across to people on here ?

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’m seriously thinking of giving up on voting in the local elections in the future .

There’s little to no point is there 

You have to respect others opinions, but as was mentioned earlier … put a red rosette on a donkey and sheffielders are voting for it in there thousands 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, S6_owl1986 said:

There’s little to no point is there 

You have to respect others opinions, but as was mentioned earlier … put a red rosette on a donkey and sheffielders are voting for it in there thousands 

Exactly makes no sense 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Has anyone from Labour explained why they have put Sheffield in special measures ?  I know Louise Haigh has been on news but she said nothing definite 

They haven't - AFAIK - but I suspect it could well be down to some of the spectacular own-goals they have scored recently?