Peterborough Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

3 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Are them eyes painted on monkes? If you're referring to me that is? 

BTW, why does everyone keep calling me Kelvin?

And what happened to Sibon?

I'll pop on Facebook and ask him...

• Haha 1

On 08/05/2023 at 14:35, Al Bundy said:

Was really hoping we would be playing Derby in the playoffs as I think they are poor and we have their number.

Peterborough will be much tougher. Their ground is tight, will be packed and they will attack us from the off and have a couple of pacy players who can do damage, I fear a loss at their ground 3-1.  They will come out of the blocks and pen us in, our defence needs to be on top form.

I fancy us at home but not by 2 goals.

We should have let a Derby equaliser in.

I knew it.

Lisa at The Fox in Beighton probably getting some proper bantz on her phone, this is all over Twitter... 

20230513-082245.jpg

Some are claiming its a picture from 2016 but then the FB page shows the letter next to it is dated February this year. Bit of an oh dear if its real. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

What a shambles that was, and yet it could have ended all square, Smith v the keeper, Pattersons goalbound shot hit Windass, ref & Lino miss a handball in the area, and they scrambled two off the line.

But....DM set us up all wrong, 3 CBs against one striker, with two nippy wingers either side and no fullbacks we were overun in MF, the goals all come from individual errors, Flint, Palmer, Dawson and worst on the night Johnson were all way below whats required in a big game.

Channers and Paxo sat together at LR, theyl get a warm reception for the return, theyve overseen all this

12 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Upside to tonight is you weren't playing Derby.  That could have ended up in an embarrassing defeat. 

yeah lucky us that we kept it down to 4-0, couldve been really embarrassing otherwise

Bunch of Old men,who got battered by a set off young eager lads willing to want to win,Smith should had lifted the ball over the goalkeeper to open the scoring,after that never looked like scoring,Dawson tried to catch the first goal instead of pushing it for a corner,can"t see these lads scoring 4 goals on Thursday,so tension between fans will occur and loads now wanting someone else to manager these players,Moore might look like a tough bloke but he"s  been to soft on these players he signed,Mr Chansiri will be now wanted out by loads of fans

17 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Bunch of Old men,who got battered by a set off young eager lads willing to want to win,Smith should had lifted the ball over the goalkeeper to open the scoring,after that never looked like scoring,Dawson tried to catch the first goal instead of pushing it for a corner,can"t see these lads scoring 4 goals on Thursday,so tension between fans will occur and loads now wanting someone else to manager these players,Moore might look like a tough bloke but he"s  been to soft on these players he signed,Mr Chansiri will be now wanted out by loads of fans

Hmmm... :huh:

This is EXACTLY how I see it.

Old men with a comfortable lifestyle have very little incentive or motivation to make life harder for themselves by playing in a higher league, and may even be 'promoting' themselves out of a job.

Whereas younger players who have yet to achieve anything are completely the opposite and want to play in as high a league as they can.

And for goodness sake, get a captain who knows how to get the best out of players and gee them up when they make mistakes - that's the job of a good captain - not someone who waves their arms about a lot blaming everyone but themselves! :hihi: