Peterborough Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

Peterborough won 4-0 by the way .

I didn't watch it but was in a pub where a Wednesday fan who binned his ticket for Thursday.

His Son was texting him from the game and said Dawson was at fault for the first but the second was a cracking goal,.

I didn't hear much after that as I couldn't stop laughing.

Late to the comments as I've been away for the weekend, watched the match in a bar in Belgium and was pretty disgusted by it, I doubted we'd beat anyone over two legs in the play offs but the results in the last few league games offered a bit of hope, its another season in L1 and hopefully without Mr Moore sadly.

It's not over yet. Yeah, thinking we could win 5-0 sounds ludicrous. I, for one, think we'll lose again. That said, I THINK we've scored 5 on two occasions this season and  we've had one or two 4's.

So we COULD get 5 on Thursday if we get buzzin'. If we do, you can be absolutely sure that Posh will get at least one and, as I suspect, they'll get more than one. I'm more confident of Posh getting two, than us getting two. So 2-1 to Posh is my prediction. Our task is not impossible, but it's 5 bridges too far.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

The person (or persons) that decided we would start kicking the ball the way we're facing and as hard as we can, about 6 or 7 games ago, should lose their job(s).

The change of tactic 🤣 (did we have tactics before this one?) coincided with our complete surrender. I'm not sure results would have been any different if we hadn't turned in to a Rugby team, but the change definitely started the rot.

I can't see it being all DM's decision, so maybe some of our coaching staff and some players should shoulder the blame. Some sort of acceptance and an apology would be very welcome. Is anyone at the club man enough to come clean and tell us the truth?

I doubt it.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

The person (or persons) that decided we would start kicking the ball the way we're facing and as hard as we can, about 6 or 7 games ago, should lose their job(s).

The change of tactic 🤣 (did we have tactics before this one?) coincided with our complete surrender. I'm not sure results would have been any different if we hadn't turned in to a Rugby team, but the change definitely started the rot.

I can't see it being all DM's decision, so maybe some of our coaching staff and some players should shoulder the blame. Some sort of acceptance and an apology would be very welcome. Is anyone at the club man enough to come clean and tell us the truth?

I doubt it.

Nothing is impossible but it looks highly improbable, what it needs is the fans to get the place trembling with noise and the team to believe they can do it 

I expect either a very explosive game or a complete damp squib, nothing in the middle either all or nothing.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1