Peterborough Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Nothing is impossible but it looks highly improbable, what it needs is the fans to get the place trembling with noise and the team to believe they can do it 

I expect either a very explosive game or a complete damp squib, nothing in the middle either all or nothing.

I can't see the Posh fans being quiet though. Two teams out there.  I reckon Posh will come to win. Why not?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

19 hours ago, top4718 said:

Late to the comments as I've been away for the weekend, watched the match in a bar in Belgium and was pretty disgusted by it, I doubted we'd beat anyone over two legs in the play offs but the results in the last few league games offered a bit of hope, its another season in L1 and hopefully without Mr Moore sadly.

Will you be changing your profile photo Pal?.

On 13/05/2023 at 17:55, PapaLazarou said:

What meltdown?

You’re going to win 5-0 

Well, 5-1 anyway.😀

On 13/05/2023 at 08:24, HeHasRisen said:

Lisa at The Fox in Beighton probably getting some proper bantz on her phone, this is all over Twitter... 

20230513-082245.jpg

Some are claiming its a picture from 2016 but then the FB page shows the letter next to it is dated February this year. Bit of an oh dear if its real. 

Not sure what your point is to be honest.

On 13/05/2023 at 19:58, PapaLazarou said:

Note taken and quoted for posterity.

Looking forward to chatting further on Thursday night!!

I'm waiting papa.😂

On 12/05/2023 at 16:58, MJ01 said:

What about your honourable tuna man? You're in division 3 because of him

4 nil & the Owls were lucky to get nil

The late, great Bill Shankly first made that last quote and he wasn't there but point taken.

On 13/05/2023 at 12:29, NERVY-OWL said:

He has mine but only just. It's mainly because we got a record points total and didn't get auto that he has. If we'd scraped into the playoffs then that might of changed things.

On the other side of it Nervy, I read that Ipswich took 41 out of the last 44 available points,  (might be a bit wrong on that) I think that's promotion form even at the Owl's expense.

Edited by St Petre