Peterborough Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well lets hope many players are back and we can at least draw at theres,sell out at the return match i expect

Without a doubt, we'll be selling out and showing the red third how to support your team.

Was really hoping we would be playing Derby in the playoffs as I think they are poor and we have their number.

Peterborough will be much tougher. Their ground is tight, will be packed and they will attack us from the off and have a couple of pacy players who can do damage, I fear a loss at their ground 3-1.  They will come out of the blocks and pen us in, our defence needs to be on top form.

I fancy us at home but not by 2 goals.

We should have let a Derby equaliser in.

Edited by Al Bundy

yes Peterborough are on a run of wins,but we have a good side ,but its the age thing towards the end of each game,have you noticed the oppo now tend to send on lots of subs on 75-80 mins ,plus we struggle with 2 matchs a week,but only time will tell.

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

yes Peterborough are on a run of wins,but we have a good side ,but its the age thing towards the end of each game,have you noticed the oppo now tend to send on lots of subs on 75-80 mins ,plus we struggle with 2 matchs a week,but only time will tell.

Fear not, we're on our way.

7 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Was really hoping we would be playing Derby in the playoffs as I think they are poor and we have their number.

Peterborough will be much tougher. Their ground is tight, will be packed and they will attack us from the off and have a couple of pacy players who can do damage, I fear a loss at their ground 3-1.  They will come out of the blocks and pen us in, our defence needs to be on top form.

I fancy us at home but not by 2 goals.

We should have let a Derby equaliser in.

Are you talking about the same Peterborough who finished 19 points behind Wednesday & the same Peterborough who have lost 17 games this season….

It’ll be tough no doubt….& let’s not be over confident….but we aren’t playing Real Madrid 😂