Do Members Know What's Meant By 'Mind The Gap'

monzaman

If so why was my tongue in cheek thread about King Charles removed from here. What is wrong with certain members on here, they seriously need to find a different forum more akin to their strange tastes.

Well i will repeat it for those who missed it, King Charles was taking the p**s out of wed by stating mind the gap in his announcement on all trains yesterday. 

There it's not offensive, no swearing and no bullying and no tinybrownoseurl link either!!!!

30 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

Mind the Gap could just be a Precursor to a wider Gulf ........deep chasm or abyss.

After all it is about Wednesday  

I thought it meant mind the gap in between the train and the platform when you got off.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

I thought it meant mind the gap in between the train and the platform when you got off.

It does but it’s used by some football fans to signify the distance in league places between their team and their rivals team. Bit of fun nothing more.

This is a another attempt at pithe taking if it was KP Nutty or the Doc  Top the thread author would be all over the case like a leach on abscess .

If the brains were actually in gear then even the most dense on here would realise just how far from the actual gap is and always will be .

The league championship history would be a good place for one to start ,   study it have a good look and then summarise the history behind football in this land . 

Then delve further into the history of Sheffield togga , Ask when and how professional football first raised its head in this City at the spot where the Crucible now stands .Ask how the Yorkshire cricket club playing at the Bramall Lane decided to have a football section every WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!! matches played on that WEDNESDAY at said ground .

Then go through the paths of both clubs , one has played games at the very highest level in Europe the other an occasional friendly at Scarborough or Worksop Town , ( another local club with more history there. )

Just this week the so called gap has been exposed as a load of tripe as the third division Owls have proved that WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN , they are by the far the best supported club in this City , despite now playing in the suberbs away from the Town centre , A centre that now holds 50,000 flat and Apartment dwellers just a few minutes walk from our birth place at Bramall Lane . 

Look to recent years when the  Owls have appeared in CUP FINALS , Even won one , compare that if you really want to know about the GAPS , One match at Wembley saw the Owls complete a resounding  thrashing of the so called Gap leaders in front of millions watching on TV . The greatest footballer to ever kick a ball in Sheffield namely The Waddler danced around these Johny come Lately.s like Fred Astaire at his best .

GAP ,GAP !!!!! GAp.  my arsssse .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Haha 1