Do Members Know What's Meant By 'Mind The Gap'

monzaman

7 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You do realise that threads on a forum like this have a tendency to go in different directions & you end up discussing things like original home grounds & steel city derbies & then folk respond accordingly….that’s what makes them interesting…that’s until folk like you need things spelling out to them numerous times & it all becomes tiresome..like now 🤡

I'll say again Sheridan you're one of the first to jump on people to stay on topic if the boot was on the other foot.

We have a thread about the gap, you wanna talk about premier league appearances last century.

We have a thread about Chansiri have your pants down with season ticket prices and the owls response is we didn't pay for players on time.

Sticking their heads in the sand refusing to acknowledge anything negative about Wednesday.

Mind the gap.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You do realise that threads on a forum like this have a tendency to go in different directions & you end up discussing things like original home grounds & steel city derbies & then folk respond accordingly….that’s what makes them interesting…that’s until folk like you need things spelling out to them numerous times & it all becomes tiresome..like now 🤡

Or when people try to deflect from the point being discussed and then it becomes tiresome like now🤡

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I'll say again Sheridan you're one of the first to jump on people to stay on topic if the boot was on the other foot.

We have a thread about the gap, you wanna talk about premier league appearances last century.

We have a thread about Chansiri have your pants down with season ticket prices and the owls response is we didn't pay for players on time.

Sticking their heads in the sand refusing to acknowledge anything negative about Wednesday.

Mind the gap.

I’ve not gone off topic …I was responding to post 14 …the fact one or two posters didn’t agree is fine …that’s what a forum is all about ..

& if the boot was on the other foot Wednesdayites would be giving it large, just like you all are now  …but why would anyone acknowledge anything negative about the club they support….Unitedites on here are just as bad if not worse….

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’ve not gone off topic …I was responding to post 14 …the fact one or two posters didn’t agree is fine …that’s what a forum is all about ..

& if the boot was on the other foot Wednesdayites would be giving it large, just like you all are now  …but why would anyone acknowledge anything negative about the club they support….Unitedites on here are just as bad if not worse….

Show me where I've given it large and your post is off topic, just because you reply to something off topic doesn't make you on topic.

Also for the third time and this is not a dig at you just an observation from your posting, you are the first to moan about posts you claim are off topic and do anything to swerve from any negatives about Wednesday.

Practice what you preach.

Mind the gap.

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Simply pointing out that when something has become more difficult and there are more obstacles to overcome than previously then comparing too differing situations isn't as straight forward and simplistic as you appear to think.

Never underestimate the power of the comma. It can turn incomprehensible blabber, into something understandable. Also when writing the number 2 it would be two. No need to thank me.

11 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think most people have had enough of you coming on here causing trouble and arguments. Why don't you just leave?😉

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Never underestimate the power of the comma. It can turn incomprehensible blabber, into something understandable. Also when writing the number 2 it would be two. No need to thank me.

No need for a comma between blabber and into.🙄.

No thanks earned by you.:loopy:.

14 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Show me where I've given it large and your post is off topic, just because you reply to something off topic doesn't make you on topic.

Also for the third time and this is not a dig at you just an observation from your posting, you are the first to moan about posts you claim are off topic and do anything to swerve from any negatives about Wednesday.

Practice what you preach.

Mind the gap.

On topic off topic on topic ….& on it goes all totally pointless…if you don’t think it’s on topic then fair enough….but I do think it’s on topic..but it’s what makes a forum interesting…

I didn’t mean you giving it large as such ….but you’re all revelling in the Mind The Gap comments..

I don’t like negatives about my club just as much as you don’t like negatives about your club ..it works both ways ..

12 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I think most people have had enough of you coming on here causing trouble and arguments. Why don't you just leave?😉

It’s a good idea ….I’ll give it some consideration 😎

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I didn’t mean you giving it large as such ….but you’re all revelling in the Mind The Gap comments..

Yep I'm revelling alright especially at this one.

What do you think?.🤣😉.

On 11/03/2023 at 17:20, KP Nuts said:

Mind the gap, the collapse is on.😂😂😂