Darren Moore Could Go Soon ?

on tv today a lot early on was made about him going if we dont go up,and the pundits thought it was or would be a bad idea,  is his contract up? they said the big boss was upset about the fans mood after the last game and thinks if we dont go up he must go, what do you the supporters think? i think its all his fault by not getting in players ,theres was cash as 2 players left,but its said he wanted 4 players and if he could not get them he did not want any or he did not have a plan B if he could not sign them,the reason said that the clubs involved could not let us have the players as the replacements could not be found,so what do you guys say,does he go or stay?

You are about to play two games to get you to wembley and possible promotion, why oh why would anyone be discussing him leaving at a time like this. No matter what mistakes he has made you have performed better this season than you have for a few years so you should be fully behind him in my opinion!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

on tv today a lot early on was made about him going if we dont go up,and the pundits thought it was or would be a bad idea,  is his contract up? they said the big boss was upset about the fans mood after the last game and thinks if we dont go up he must go, what do you the supporters think? i think its all his fault by not getting in players ,theres was cash as 2 players left,but its said he wanted 4 players and if he could not get them he did not want any or he did not have a plan B if he could not sign them,the reason said that the clubs involved could not let us have the players as the replacements could not be found,so what do you guys say,does he go or stay?

Darren Moore went out of his way to comment on how good the Wednesday supporters were at Shrewsbury after the game …which sort of contradicts what your bizarre post is saying…

As for your comments about the January window your beloved Mr Chansiri has a lot to answer for & pining the blame solely on the manager is wrong..

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

Darren Moore went out of his way to comment on how good the Wednesday supporters were at Shrewsbury after the game …which sort of contradicts what your bizarre post is saying…

As for your comments about the January window your beloved Mr Chansiri has a lot to answer for & pining the blame solely on the manager is wrong..

In his interview before the game it was said he was the only person who's job is safe.

He stays, he's done us proud. Highest points total for the club ever, longest streak of unbeaten games. Turned the whole club around from top to bottom and this witch hunt of him is bizarre. Leave the bloke alone for gods sake, we're in the play offs, sit back and enjoy them. Would you sack him this minute?

I get you don't like him and you wish to put the lack of recruitment in January on his head only, but I'd bet my bottom dollar it wasn't all down to him. Just leave it out until at least after the play offs. 

10 minutes ago, monzaman said:

You are about to play two games to get you to wembley and possible promotion, why oh why would anyone be discussing him leaving at a time like this. No matter what mistakes he has made you have performed better this season than you have for a few years so you should be fully behind him in my opinion!!!!

Exactly. If the fans were asked at the start of they'd of took 96 points we'd of snatched their hands off. For me he stays whatever but like you say there's two games to play, three hopefully that could still get us up. Until they are played there shouldn't be any talks over his future.

6 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Exactly. If the fans were asked at the start of they'd of took 96 points we'd of snatched their hands off. For me he stays whatever but like you say there's two games to play, three hopefully that could still get us up. Until they are played there shouldn't be any talks over his future.

Don't get too use to me sticking up for your club on here.....LOL

i am only mentioning what was said on tv by sky pundits before our game against derby and they all said it was madness that the rumour was if he failed to gain promotion he was out ,they said it was crazy ,but these seemed genuine rumours.so i dont know where they found out about the rumours but they gave quite a bit of air time on the subject.no one else saw the aired talk?

7 minutes ago, bassett one said:

genuine rumours.

😀 What exactly is a genuine rumour Mr Bassett?

I'd be surprised and devastated to see us sack the manager. The problem with football fans in general and Wednesdayites in particular is this, they have the memory of a goldfish. They forget about Garry <deleted> Monk, Jos <deleted>Luhukay, Steve <deleted> Bruce, Tony <deleted>Pulis.

The bloke who has finally given us a bit of hope, aspiration and togetherness the loonies want to get shut of. The man has earned himself another year, minimum, so get behind him, I doubt he's going anywhere, DC knows.