Barry Bannan.

KP Nuts

Oliver Norwood was statistic the best midfield for the forst half of the Championship. His stays then went down a tad when Doyle and McAtee started to get a foothold in the team.....Never the less, he still finished as one of the highest Opta rated players this season.

Why is this even relevant to Barry Banana I hear you say???

£22k a week buys you a Championship Oliver Norwood.

£21k a week buys you a League One Barry Banana!..... You could have had both Doyle and McAtee from City for a few grand less than that a week as well

Pants down?? 🤣🤣

I wouldn't know what Bannan is on but it'll be a decent wedge i'd expect.

He recently extended his contract as he had an option to do. Now, it could just have been my imagination, but when DM was asked about it he didn't come across as being delighted at the prospect. Maybe he wanted those wages to spend elsewhere.

12 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Oliver Norwood was statistic the best midfield for the forst half of the Championship. His stays then went down a tad when Doyle and McAtee started to get a foothold in the team.....Never the less, he still finished as one of the highest Opta rated players this season.

Why is this even relevant to Barry Banana I hear you say???

£22k a week buys you a Championship Oliver Norwood.

£21k a week buys you a League One Barry Banana!..... You could have had both Doyle and McAtee from City for a few grand less than that a week as well

Pants down?? 🤣🤣

With respect I would keep the laughing emojis a bit quiet if I was you because the signing of Brewster for the amount you paid has without doubt ensured you keep the " Pants down trophy" safe and sound in your moth eaten trophy cabinet for a very long time.

👍

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

With respect I would keep the laughing emojis a bit quiet if I was you because the signing of Brewster for the amount you paid has without doubt ensured you keep the " Pants down trophy" safe and sound in your moth eaten trophy cabinet for a very long time.

👍

Premier League prices for Premier League players.

Thats what we are and where we are.

Dont worry yourself about Brewster.

He’ll be pulling the shirt on IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE next season.

Where will Barry be?