Conspiracy Theory #1 - 9/11

Some folk are obsessed with calling people who don't believe the official narrative "conspiracy theorists" these days, lets look back on some stories that have had many different versions of events put forward.

1) 9/11

This was mooted as an Islamic terror attack on the US by Bin Ladens Al Qaeda, for some it was a deliberate attack by the US themselves to allow them to move into the Middle East with force.

I've always gone with the terrorist angle as being the truth here but there's a huge elephant in the room that was the collapse of a third building adjacent to the Twin Towers WTC7, this was a 40 storey block that wasn't hit on the day but went down like a house of cards.

What's your view?

I find it staggering that anyone still believes the official story. There's so many red flags I can't even begin to list them all.

Besides, anyone who still believes the narrative won't be convinced by a stranger on a local Internet forum so I'm happy for anyone to believe what they wish on this one.

Must admit that I didn't know about the building you speak of. Obviously when those towers came down there was always going to be other damage. A million tons of rubble crashing down there had to be.

As for conspiracy theorists? They keep us on our toes. What I don't like is people trying to shut them up. People just going along with the narrative and not questioning anything are a bit brain dead to be honest. You have to challenge and think about everything.

As for the Twin Towers, had to be terrorists. In my opinion of course, but i'm not averse to listen to alternatives arguments.

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Must admit that I didn't know about the building you speak of. Obviously when those towers came down there was always going to be other damage. A million tons of rubble crashing down there had to be.

As for conspiracy theorists? They keep us on our toes. What I don't like is people trying to shut them up. People just going along with the narrative and not questioning anything are a bit brain dead to be honest. You have to challenge and think about everything.

As for the Twin Towers, had to be terrorists. In my opinion of course, but i'm not averse to listen to alternatives arguments.

There is a rumour with some film to back it up that the BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 20 minutes before it actually happened, they have someone reporting on it whilst the building is still visible in the background.

It may have sustained some damage in the collapse of the other towers but enough to make a 40 storey building collapse straight down to nothing doesn't really fit for me.

The Pentagon attack is also another that causes debate.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There is a rumour with some film to back it up that the BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 20 minutes before it actually happened, they have someone reporting on it whilst the building is still visible in the background.

It may have sustained some damage in the collapse of the other towers but enough to make a 40 storey building collapse straight down to nothing doesn't really fit for me.

Yeah, I do remember seeing a few videos myself. Can't comment on the building you speak of as I don't know anything about it or the BBC clip.

We're fed a load of garbage at times that's for sure.

Is there going to be a #2?

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Re the BBC  - yes they and other newscasters did report it before it happened - most likely because fire crews had withdrawn from the building as they'd seen the building becoming unstable due to a seven storey gash caused by the collapsing tower and subsequent fires out of control and word was out it was going to collapse. Lot going on, twin towers were the story - hardly anyone had heard of WTC7 (better known in New York as the  Salomom Building) or probably even knew what it looked like.

Pentagon was hit by one of the hijacked planes - loads of eye witness reports.

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Yeah, I do remember seeing a few videos myself. Can't comment on the building you speak of as I don't know anything about it or the BBC clip.

We're fed a load of garbage at times that's for sure.

Is there going to be a #2?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Re the BBC  - yes they and other newscasters did report it before it happened - most likely because fire crews had withdrawn from the building as they'd seen the building becoming unstable due to a seven storey gash caused by the collapsing tower and subsequent fires out of control and word was out it was going to collapse. Lot going on, twin towers were the story - hardly anyone had heard of WTC7 (better known in New York as the  Salomom Building) or probably even knew what it looked like.

Pentagon was hit by one of the hijacked planes - loads of eye witness reports.

I've no problem with the Pentagon one, there's photos of street lamps that were knocked down by the planes wings on approach, one that seems to cause debate is the lack of footage of the plane from such a high security building and inexperienced pilots being able to fly so low to the ground.

Edited by top4718
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Yes.

😂😂😂 Thought so. 

I always think though,  with things like this, people want to either accept the narrative, all of it, or reject it all. Problem is that the truth will lay somewhere between the two.

I'll look forward to #2.

What number will the 15 minute cities be? Can't wait for that one.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yes.

I've no problem with the Pentagon one, there's photos of street lamps that were knocked down by the planes wings on approach, one seems to cause debate is the lack of footage of the plane from such a high security building and inexperienced pilots being able to fly so low to the ground.

Lack of footage down to CCTV (such as it was then) watching the doors not the sky. Pentagon a massive target, covers 34 acres - not that hard to hit - pilots weren't trying to fly so much as crash their planes.