Conspiracy Theory #1 - 9/11

I thought it had been proved/ accepted that the third building had been pulled. 

Which begs the question, how did they get in amongst all the chaos to plant the detonators in all the correct positions to achieve such a perfect fall.

I also heard it was advantageous to the government as it was full of incriminating documents that they wanted destroyed?

41 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Which begs the question, how did they get in amongst all the chaos to plant the detonators in all the correct positions to achieve such a perfect fall.

I also heard it was advantageous to the government as it was full of incriminating documents that they wanted destroyed?

I think you’ve fell for one there .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I find it odd that there is no video evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon.

The FBI seized all the fooage  they could find including one from a local petrol station that " allegedly " had footage of the plane flying past at ground level

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

There's so many red flags I can't even begin to list them all.

try, you keep saying this place needs more laughs

how was the gruel btw, Ollie

Edited by fools

3 hours ago, Hecate said:

the write up for that book is completely true

From the Satanic Panic to the anti-vaxx movement, the moon landing to Pizzagate, it's always been human nature to believe we're being lied to by the powers that be (and sometimes, to be fair, we absolutely are).

People want to believe any old crap, some people get obsessed in believing the opposite of the official line, sadly there is real government conspiracies out there, and we do get lied to but people strangely get obsessed by the stupid ones.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anna B said:

I'm sure that even in 2001, the USA had shredders. You can buy them nowadays for about 10 pounds, but I'm sure they weren't beyond the USA budget in 2001, and planning the destruction of several buildings, killing thousands of people and causing a war seems a bit 'over the top' to destroy documents, especially as disk drives were available at the time, and most documents have copies on little disks... don't you think?