Brewster ,😭😭😭😭.

Alextopman

To be honest all those around him looked a bit embarrassed for him it's not like he has contributed much to this season. But I would be a liar if I said I have never sung that song at a match

3 minutes ago, lobster said:

Part of his career Highlights video ? - oh it is his career highlight 

To be honest (again) getting promoted to the Premier LGE is his career highlight up to now !!

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

How graceful , A credit to his club , Those little kids loved it , Its nice to see their heroes in full flow on the Town Hall balcony . Player of the year 

The little kids did join in with it though Cutts 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

To be honest all those around him looked a bit embarrassed for him it's not like he has contributed much to this season. But I would be a liar if I said I have never sung that song at a match

To be honest (again) getting promoted to the Premier LGE is his career highlight up to now !!

The little kids did join in with it though Cutts 🤣🤣

Haven't we all😂

Abit rich coming from a player that's done naff all towards your promotion though. It is probably the most he's done in his United career to date though

3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Haven't we all😂

Abit rich coming from a player that's done naff all towards your promotion though. It is probably the most he's done in his United career to date though

So you have sung "we hate wed " as well then Nervy, I wouldn't have guessed that 🤣🤣