I Haven't Changed My Politics, It's Society And Politics That Has Changed

2 hours ago, Palomar said:

Right wing think tank asks loaded questions to get answer they want? No!

Are you saying all that stuff is made up ?

I know I am a bit surprised about what my lad sometimes asks me, and he's only 10. He is being educated to think that changing ones gender is perfectly normal. People are entitled to live their life as they choose provided it does not negatively affect others, but changing gender isn't "normal" by any standards. Most of it is cobblers anyway, whatever happened to the Tomboy ? Now she would be pressured into admitting (sorry, "proudly exclaiming") she was actually a lesbian, or really wanted to change sex. I would bet large amounts of money most of those teenagers who "want to change sex" are just having an unhappy life and think becoming someone else will make them happy.

And what they report about boys and young men suffering from a  crisis of confidence (over what is expected of them etc) is absolutely true. I think all this BS about toxic masculinity has a negative side. Unsurprisingly I the BBC have made a programme about it. "We'll tell you how we expect you to act and think". I thought the Beeb and that lot of Woke numpties preach that life is about "being yourself" ? 

Quite apart from anything else that BBC prog how to be a man is by Rylan, who is gay (only about 3% of men are, so hardly "a typical man")) and he is pronouncing on stuff like toxic masculinity ? Do me a favour, it's just a woke love in.

Edited by Chekhov

29 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Are you saying all that stuff is made up ?

I know I am a bit surprised about what my lad sometimes asks me, and he's only 10. He is being educated to think that changing ones gender is perfectly normal. People are entitled to live their life as they choose provided it does not negatively affect others, but changing gender isn't "normal" by any standards. Most of it is cobblers anyway, whatever happened to the Tomboy ? Now she would be pressured into admitting (sorry, "proudly exclaiming") she was actually a lesbian, or really wanted to change sex. I would bet large amounts of money most of those teenagers who "want to change sex" are just having an unhappy life and think becoming someone else will make them happy.

And what they report about boys and young men suffering from a  crisis of confidence (over what is expected of them etc) is absolutely true. I think all this BS about toxic masculinity has a negative side. Unsurprisingly I the BBC have made a programme about it. "We'll tell you how we expect you to act and think". I thought the Beeb and that lot of Woke numpties preach that life is about "being yourself" ? 

Quite apart from anything else that BBC prog how to be a man is by Rylan, who is gay (only about 3% of men are, so hardly "a typical man")) and he is pronouncing on stuff like toxic masculinity ? Do me a favour, it's just a woke love in.

Indeed.

I know of one boy that has changed his gender 3 times now. His parents know for a fact it's just for attention because he is an ugly soul who gets no attention.

When he then said he wanted to be a girl he got so much attention and likes on social media.  Within 12 months he got bored, found a girlfriend and went back to being a boy again.

She left him about a year ago, he wants to be a girl again.

And people actually are encouraging this behaviour for children.

It's pathetic.

Edited by Al Bundy

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

I know of one boy that has changed his gender 3 times now. His parents know for a fact it's just for attention because he is an ugly soul who gets no attention.

When he then said he wanted to be a girl he got so much attention and likes on social media.  Within 12 months he got bored, found a girlfriend and went back to being a boy again.

She left him about a year ago, he wants to be a girl again.

And people actually are encouraging this behaviour for children.

It's pathetic.

It's a bit more than pathetic, it's deeply disturbing. Apart from the fact it's very poor parenting (give them what they want, to the Nth degree....) what will that lad grow up like ? What kind of mixed up adult will he be, you then have to worry about any kids he has, assuming he stays as a male because, err, men who think they're women cannot have babies.

Quite apart from anything don't his woke parents realise they might be losing the chance of Grandkids ? ! ?

• Like 1

Just now, hackey lad said:

Believe this or not ,there was a child under 5 on tv the  other day talking about their gender . A little girl who wanted to live as a boy   . The parents were supportive even though the father didnt look happy .

I’m always inclined not to if you’ve said it.

18 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Believe this or not ,there was a child under 5 on tv the  other day talking about their gender . A little girl who wanted to live as a boy. The parents were supportive even though the father didnt look happy .

What does that actually mean ?

Saying "yes it's fine of you want to change sex" ?

There is a world of difference between "tomboys" (girls who like doing boy type things including dressing in a similar way, they don't need support, that's just normal), and a girl saying she wants to be a boy. Even worse at 5 years old.

The world's gone mad.

Edited by Chekhov

11 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

The world's gone mad.

The world has gone mad in one particular respect and that is the the internet and resulting fall out from sensational and attention seeking people.

Oddballs of all persuasions have always existed but they can now easily find kindred spirits across the globe..

The majority used to live and be influenced by a comparatively local community .

Now if someone wants to identify as a transgender owl I am sure that they could find a like minded person somewhere in the world.

Perhaps there are some sad cases who benefit from such contact,but I am equally sure that there are some very disturbing liaisons between some very disturbed individuals.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The world has gone mad in one particular respect and that is the the internet and resulting fall out from sensational and attention seeking people.

Oddballs of all persuasions have always existed but they can now easily find kindred spirits across the globe..

The majority used to live and be influenced by a comparatively local community .

Now if someone wants to identify as a transgender owl I am sure that they could find a like minded person somewhere in the world.

Perhaps there are some sad cases who benefit from such contact,but I am equally sure that there are some very disturbing liaisons between some very disturbed individuals.

An excellent post.

A friend of mine who has always been a Tory commented the other day that the present Tory party is more left wing than Blair's Labour party used to be.

I think he's right and explains my shift. This is a typical example :

Acute shortage of rented properties because the balance of power is too far away from the landlord and more and more regulation means it's too much hassle being a  landlord, so what do they do, make it even worse :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65612842

Edited by Chekhov