Who Are The Happier Set Of Fans At The Moment?

Moistened

If we take into account where both Sheffield clubs find themselves at the moment, it would be accurate to say that Sheffield United are in a better position than Sheffield Wednesday.

This is just my opinion, however when you consider that the Owls are a League One side and the Blades are a Premier League team, it becomes harder to debate otherwise.

This gap has existed, in varying degrees, generally in favour of the Blades for the most part of the past thirty years.

So, do we think the Owls fans or the Blades fans are happiest at the moment?

I would say the Blades fans, if I was a Wednesday fan I wouldn't be happy at all.

2 minutes ago, Moistened said:

If we take into account where both Sheffield clubs find themselves at the moment, it would be accurate to say that Sheffield United are in a better position than Sheffield Wednesday.

This is just my opinion, however when you consider that the Owls are a League One side and the Blades are a Premier League team, it becomes harder to debate otherwise.

This gap has existed, in varying degrees, generally in favour of the Blades for the most part of the past thirty years.

So, do we think the Owls fans or the Blades fans are happiest at the moment?

I would say the Blades fans, if I was a Wednesday fan I wouldn't be happy at all.

What a ridiculous thread 🙄

If youre gonna troll then just troll....don't try and disguise it as something else

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Agree to disagree.

So your question was.....Whos the happier fans?

Sheffield United who will be in the Premier League next season

Or

Sheffield Wednesday who will be in League One next season

sigh-ugh.gif

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So your question was.....Whos the happier fans?

Sheffield United who will be in the Premier League next season

Or

Sheffield Wednesday who will be in League One next season

sigh-ugh.gif

Agree with that.

• Haha 1

As a young kid, your Dad would say, come on lad it's about time tha went to Lane / Hillsboro.

From that day on you were hooked on the beautiful game.

You supported them through thick and thin, the ups the downs.

Occasionally you attended a game that lived in your memory, could have been a win or a defeat.

That's what watching your team is all about. Forget the last match if you can and move on.

Forget Boxing Day 1979 and ~Thanksgivens day.

Forget that 0-8 loss against Newcastle and that 0-4 loss to Peterborough

Yesterday is history !

53 minutes ago, Runningman said:

As a young kid, your Dad would say, come on lad it's about time tha went to Lane / Hillsboro.

From that day on you were hooked on the beautiful game.

You supported them through thick and thin, the ups the downs.

Occasionally you attended a game that lived in your memory, could have been a win or a defeat.

That's what watching your team is all about. Forget the last match if you can and move on.

Forget Boxing Day 1979 and ~Thanksgivens day.

Forget that 0-8 loss against Newcastle and that 0-4 loss to Peterborough

Yesterday is history !

Yesterday.

That's all they've got .

They played more games than us in the premier last century you know.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Daft question really.

I can’t think why any owl wouldn’t want to swat places with The Blades right now.

I'd like to think that your delusion would bottom out at some point, but when I think it has you plumb new depths. You're trying to attain the unattainable papa, you'll be forever in our shadow. i respect you're a unitedite, the sole reason for that being you wasn't chosen. You just have to accept that as it is, please stop with the rubbish, it really isn't good for you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I'd like to think that your delusion would bottom out at some point, but when I think it has you plumb new depths. You're trying to attain the unattainable papa, you'll be forever in our shadow. i respect you're a unitedite, the sole reason for that being you wasn't chosen. You just have to accept that as it is, please stop with the rubbish, it really isn't good for you.

Shadow he says.

Pahahahahaha.

They've got stiff necks from looking up to see us and eye damage from the blinding daylight between us.🤣🤣.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1