Who Are The Happier Set Of Fans At The Moment?

Moistened

23 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I'd like to think that your delusion would bottom out at some point, but when I think it has you plumb new depths. You're trying to attain the unattainable papa, you'll be forever in our shadow. i respect you're a unitedite, the sole reason for that being you wasn't chosen. You just have to accept that as it is, please stop with the rubbish, it really isn't good for you.

Delusional? Me??

🤣😂🤣

Enjoy your season in the third tier next season.

Edited by PapaLazarou

23 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I'd like to think that your delusion would bottom out at some point, but when I think it has you plumb new depths. You're trying to attain the unattainable papa, you'll be forever in our shadow. i respect you're a unitedite, the sole reason for that being you wasn't chosen. You just have to accept that as it is, please stop with the rubbish, it really isn't good for you.

I love how he uses the term OUR 😂😂😂

Maybe some off the fans who are ripping their tickets up could give t'old Kelvin one??

Never been a football supporter that lad 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

Delusional? Me??

🤣😂🤣

Enjoy your season in the third tier next season.

Thanks, I will. Plus, i'm 100% sure I'll enjoy next season more than you will. Battered every week, i'm quite looking forward to it. Oh, just a thought, might be best to get big sam's number, i've a feeling you'll be needing it. Or your very own colin warnock, maybe give him another try, not sure what sean  has bean would think of that mind you.

Sheffield double, every week, what's not to like about that.

Just now, KP Nuts said:

Thanks, I will. Plus, i'm 100% sure I'll enjoy next season more than you will. Battered every week, i'm quite looking forward to it. Oh, just a thought, might be best to get big sam's number, i've a feeling you'll be needing it. Or your very own colin warnock, maybe give him another try, not sure what sean  has bean would think of that mind you.

You actually have to go to games to feel real emption sad act...you know that don't you.

Sure you was throwing thay firestick remote around in anger last night wasnt you 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Battered he says.

Someone remind him of their third tier result last night.

1 minute ago, Monkesreturn said:

You actually have to go to games to feel real emption sad act...you know that don't you.

Sure you was throwing thay firestick remote around in anger last night wasnt you 😂😂😂

He's wanting a refund on the batteries.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

Just now, KP Nuts said:

I’m really liking it.

We’ll earn £millions and £millions and £millions. And years of parachute payments.

Meanwhile you’ll be keeping your fingers crossed that the Postcode Lottery picks an S6 postcode 😂

6 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

I love how he uses the term OUR 😂😂😂

Maybe some off the fans who are ripping their tickets up could give t'old Kelvin one??

Never been a football supporter that lad 😂😂😂

Ey up, monkes is back with a belly full of ale no doubt. You know how this ends momkes don't you? Headache, depression and absence from sf for a week. Stay sober babby, you know it makes sense.

Just now, KP Nuts said:

Ey up, monkes is back with a belly full of ale no doubt. You know how this ends momkes don't you? Headache, depression and absence from sf for a week. Stay sober babby, you know it makes sense.

Belly full of ale 😂😂 been in all night, hardcore with my glass of cordial I am.... Doing normal things like spending time with loved ones...

But if i did fancy an ale, i'd be entitled whay with earning my way by going out to work sad act.

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

Ey up it's only an hour ago he told everyone he doesn't get personal.

Monksy you've done him again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Ey up it's only an hour ago he told everyone he doesn't get personal.

Monksy you've done him again.

Doesn't take much to do him bud...

Employment, having an actual life and actually going to Support my football team in the flesh does him outright. 

Hes a bum mate, total sad act....