What Happens If Wednesday Blow It Again On Thursday?

PapaLazarou

29 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Sacking managers isn't always the answer though,

I agree, it isn't. I'd stick with the bloke, he's had us in the play offs two years on the trot and it'd be quite easy for DC to appoint another Jos <deleted> Luhukay, Garry <deleted> Monk, Steve <deleted> Bruce or Tony <deleted> Pulis.

Just wish he'd have a drive on recruiting some young players though. The way the team has conducted itself this season has left me quite suspicious. They took us to the brink of securing automatic then stopped playing, let the other two clubs go past us and started playing again. Still left with a chance of promotion via play offs they capitulate again.

I got to asking myself is there job preservation at work here, older end players knowing their career is on it's way down and the last thing they want is for a club to get into the higher league where they know they'll be out on their ear as they can't perform at that level anymore.

But you don't get that with younger players, they have the confidence of youth, are full of themselves and relish the challenge.

Get shut of the pensioners.

Sorry but Darren Moore will have to be sacked,Plus some fan group put together to take over from Mr Chansiri,o.k he might have put money into the club,but as had some bad advisors in the managers he as choosen to run is club,We might have been on a good of run of points,but not really hammered someone this season,o.k injuries have not help the manager,but the players he got as cover have been so bad,would Barry Bannan  be willing to be a Player Manager or Not?

1 hour ago, KP Nuts said:

I agree, it isn't. I'd stick with the bloke, he's had us in the play offs two years on the trot and it'd be quite easy for DC to appoint another Jos <deleted> Luhukay, Garry <deleted> Monk, Steve <deleted> Bruce or Tony <deleted> Pulis.

Just wish he'd have a drive on recruiting some young players though. The way the team has conducted itself this season has left me quite suspicious. They took us to the brink of securing automatic then stopped playing, let the other two clubs go past us and started playing again. Still left with a chance of promotion via play offs they capitulate again.

I got to asking myself is there job preservation at work here, older end players knowing their career is on it's way down and the last thing they want is for a club to get into the higher league where they know they'll be out on their ear as they can't perform at that level anymore.

But you don't get that with younger players, they have the confidence of youth, are full of themselves and relish the challenge.

Get shut of the pensioners.

Oh dear! :(

That's all I need...

... Mr Nutty to start agreeing with me! :hihi:

If DM stays, the fan base will be divided...as soon as we lose a game, it will become more toxic.

He is a dead man walking, he has had his chances and failed in all 3 of them. ( Hope it's 2)!!

I hold him part responsible for our relegation. We had many games to get out of it but failed miserably. I remember us playing Forest before that important match against Derby and Forest were on the beach but DM played for a draw. 

He plays not to win, but not to lose.

Edited by Al Bundy

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If DM stays, the fan base will be divided...as soon as we lose a game, it will become more toxic.

He is a dead man walking, he has had his chances and failed in all 3 of them. ( Hope it's 2)!!

I hold him part responsible for our relegation. We had many games to get out of it but failed miserably. I remember us playing Forest before that important match against Derby and Forest were on the beach but DM played for a draw. 

He plays not to win, but not to lose.

Couldn't agree more, he was employed on the back of a six game non winning run with Doncaster after a great run with them.

He can't stay the distance.

The bubble burst on both occasions.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2023 at 22:35, PapaLazarou said:

Serious question. Genuinely serious question.

End of the line for DM?

Protests against DC?

What do you expect to happen owls fans, if Thursday night ends your season?

Surely it’s the end of the line for DM at the very least?

Will there be a squad clear-out?

And will the fans stand behind DC?

It all turned out fine.

On 14/05/2023 at 00:09, Monkesreturn said:

Ermmm, ermmm, ermmmmmm, ermmm, ermmmm , ermmmm 😂😂

How’s the ermine coming along?

• Haha 1